Divina 10 night exotic - 12/6/16 from Miami

mjonis

A few questions about this particular itinerary:

1) Is it a themed cruise? (like Def Leopard or something?)

2) Is this a once in a blue moon cruise, or does MSC typically have an "exotic" cruise once/year?

With their 2 for 1 balcony promo, I'm really interested in this and the March 4th 2017 itinerary (but that's a 7 night, vs 10 night). Not sure if I can do both, (although that would be fun too)

This date is JazzFest at Sea but it is a smaller group of about 250 people. It is not open to the ship so only people booked through them should be affected.

The Divina typically does several 10-nt "exotic" cruises per year. They tend to sell out well in advance because they are not common.

Bret

This date is JazzFest at Sea but it is a smaller group of about 250 people. It is not open to the ship so only people booked through them should be affected.

The Divina typically does several 10-nt "exotic" cruises per year. They tend to sell out well in advance because they are not common.

Bret

thank you so very much! I can live with that. LOL

The itinerary looks very neat and the pricing looks good. I'm sooo tempted to book it.

Bret

I'm on this cruise. How did you find out it was jazzfest?? I think that's great! I wonder if I can pay for the entertainment.

There are several 10 day exotic cruises per year. I'm doing B2B 10 days Nov & Dec 2016. They just finished a 10 day in January I believe.

Hi Brett, Was actually looking at this date. Would be great to see you again.

If interested in the Jazz at sea group you have to book with them. Ask Brett if there is another way to sign up for it, he hosts that. What a nice guy also, a very low keyed group of people , no problems....except no use of the Black and white for other things normally there.

My parents would like to do the Mayan Ruins and I was thinking of having them join us on a cruise to get to Cozumel and then off to the ruins. So even though I like the Dec cruise I may be doing the one earlier....but then again, maybe I will stay on for both....LOL

Edited by camofwilliamsburg

Unfortunately due to plane tickets, I can only do the Exotic cruises out of Miami/FL. While I'd like to do an actual Mediterranean one, the airfare out of ALB is atrocious (plus I'm not really keen on spending 10+ hours on a plane in coach--LOL).

But it's good to know they regularly offer Exotic cruises yearly.