Food options for fussy eater ?

Hi. We are considering a Fred Cruise.

My son (who is 18 and not bothered about children's activities, the "style" won't bother him) is a bit of a fussy eater, he's not to keen on exotic food - when we were on P&O this didn't matter because their menu (almost) always had steak & chips sorts of food available, the same every day.

Is there a similar kind of thing on Fred Olsen ? Are there alternative eateries (like the shipboard grill on P&O) or small meals on room service ?

From what I've seen of the menus it looks like there is a decent choice.

He doesn't make a big fuss about it or anything, but I would him to enjoy dinnertime.

All opinions/advice welcome :)

Hi. We are considering a Fred Cruise.

My son (who is 18 and not bothered about children's activities, the "style" won't bother him) is a bit of a fussy eater, he's not to keen on exotic food - when we were on P&O this didn't matter because their menu (almost) always had steak & chips sorts of food available, the same every day.

Is there a similar kind of thing on Fred Olsen ? Are there alternative eateries (like the shipboard grill on P&O) or small meals on room service ?

Yes, there are standard plain options available everyday and yes there is also room service available, although the choice is pretty limited and I wouldn't try to live off the room service menu :)

There is a buffet alternative as well, but I suspect he is going to be fine in the main restaurant and the food on FO tends to include less 'fancy' options each day as well as the standard steak/chicken/fish that is always available.