Breakfast or Lunch in the Main Dining Room?

kicker

I'm confused (nothing new!:confused:). Cruising on Carnival Miracle in October; thought I read on somewhere that breakfast and lunch were no longer being served in the DR. Does the Comedy Brunch replace that, or did someone post the wrong info? (or did I imagine it?:rolleyes:).

I know in the past the DR would usually be open only on sea days, but is that still the case or has the policy changed? Comments from recent cruisers will be appreciated. Thanks.

Got an answer on another thread from an experienced cruiser. Apparently it depends on the ship. We're doing Carnival Miracle which only has one DR, therefore they offer the Comedy Brunch until 1PM or so, and maybe breakfast and lunch in the DR on sea days (or did she say port days?:rolleyes:)

Anyways, it doesn't apply if the ship has 2 DR's; one will be Comedy Brunch, one will be normal lunch service.

Yes,...Yes I will have breakfast and lunch in the MDR thanks. :)!

You can sit with us. We started having breakfast in the DR when they started serving powdered eggs at the buffet. I'm sorry , but I am a snob when it comes to food.:o

Archived