Hurricane Irma

rabin1

Glad to hear all staff are safe and sound and back in the air conditioning!

A few of us are waiting to hear back about the new suite benefits and how they impact the Spa Suite benefits.

Will the $300 per person suite-OBC replace both the Nights in Private Places and $200 spa credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, for the Spa Suite the $300 replaces both the Nights in Private Places as well as the $200 spa credit.

Glad all in Miami are ok. Must have been an awful experience.

Wasn't sure if you wanted us to post new threads, but I'll ask here first. My question was whether those of us on cruises in the new year (January and February 2018) are going to be allowed the workaround in booking our shore excursions with our OBC or if the permanent fix is coming soon. A couple of the excursions I was interested in are already full.

Thanks!

mare

I'm sorry, mare, I haven't heard recently about the timing for the permanent fix.

I'm posting this to ask those who posted questions, and I asked to hold-off until this week when our offices reopened, to resend me the questions and I'll see about getting you answers.

Bonnie:

The Miami Herald posted a story that "The U.S. State Department warned American travelers Wednesday (yesterday) not to visit Cuba during recovery efforts for Hurricane Irma, which left a path of destruction along most of the northern Cuban coast."

Our trip is scheduled in two months.

Having visited Cabp San Lucas two or three years ago shortly after it was unfortunately hit by a hurricane, and most of the infrastructure being non-existence, I'm wondering what is AZ's thinking on the State Department's warning?

Sorry to ask so soon but time is getting short.

Bonnie:

The Miami Herald posted a story that "The U.S. State Department warned American travelers Wednesday (yesterday) not to visit Cuba during recovery efforts for Hurricane Irma, which left a path of destruction along most of the northern Cuban coast."

Our trip is scheduled in two months.

Having visited Cabp San Lucas two or three years ago shortly after it was unfortunately hit by a hurricane, and most of the infrastructure being non-existence, I'm wondering what is AZ's thinking on the State Department's warning?

Sorry to ask so soon but time is getting short.

Hi tommui987,

We anticipate that our calls in November, and beyond, to Havana will continue to operate as planned. (yn) However, we continue to assess the situation and hopefully nothing will change.

I'm sorry, mare, I haven't heard recently about the timing for the permanent fix.

Well, I can live without the permanent fix (although it's a bit inconvenient) but will we be allowed the same workaround as those cruises in 2017? It would certainly be unfair if we weren't.

mare

Hi tommui987,

We anticipate that our calls in November, and beyond, to Havana will continue to operate as planned. (yn) However, we continue to assess the situation and hopefully nothing will change.

Well I hope I go to Havana and other ports to spend money there as they need it as much as Fl

Thank you to all who said prayers and well wishes. I came home yesterday. I started a thread Happiness is which tells how and what happened during and after the storm

Thank you again all our prayers were answered. Please continue to pray for those in the the places that didn;t fair as well as I did. The apartment bldg across the stress still does not have power.

Kathy