Unlimited photo package

shopping girl

Hi does anyone know if you need to buy the unlimited photo package £120 before your board? Or can you buy the package on-board?

We are going on Britannia and I am celebrating my 50th birthday and thought I might buy this package as I know how expensive the photos can be and I thought this was a good price for unlimited photos.

In my opinion the quality of photos taken during our last couple of P&O cruises appear to have deteriorated.

For example oversaturated and unnatural colours, slightly blurry or out of focus shots.

I do question the skill and experience of some of the onboard photographers.

I appreciate they do take soft focus shots but they usually inform you before they take the photo.

Anyone else noticed :)

Does the package include the actual photographs or just a disc with them to print off yourself?

It depends on the ship.

On Aurora and Arcadia you get the printed photos. And can pay a little extra for the disc as well (as we did)

On some of the newer ships which don't print the photos as standard, but they are viewed on screens, I have read you get a disc as default instead. Not sure if you can pay extra for them to all be printed.

Whats the price of the package for a seven night cruise?

The price appears to be the same however long the cruise is. In December, we paid on a 24 night cruise £120 to include all printed photos, a disc of photos, a DVD of ship videos of the cruise. We came away with over 100 photos...

It was £90 for a basic package of all printed photos

I have since seen these same prices on a 7 night cruise we did in a June (we didn't buy any). I even saw the same price on a quick last minute 2 nighter we took... that was not good value!!!