Any Speculation on the Two Category Upgrade Promotion Perhaps Next Month?

ChucktownSteve

Hmmm, interesting. That link takes me to the US site and includes the JR Christmas cruise. On the UK site (the poster TopForm is from the UK) there are only three December cruises as reduced single supplement and the Christmas cruise isn't one of them. Is this because the site hasn't been updated here or does the reduced single supplement deals vary according to the country's market? I was interested in the Christmas cruise, but not at more than twice the price I paid last year.

Phil

I believe the Solo savings are global, so let me ask about the discrepancy on Monday.

I believe the Solo savings are global, so let me ask about the discrepancy on Monday.

Bonnie, just to let you know, I went into the US website again for a pricing on the Journey Christmas cruise. Even though the cruise is marked as a 125% single supplement deal in the US this isn't reflected in the USD fare ie the single occupancy rate is the same as double less the port taxes and fees. This has happened to me on the UK site too on a previous occasion. It's hard to believe an error like this keeps happening. It makes a big difference to the price. If solo cruisers are important to Azamara the least they could do is get the fare right! Or am I missing something? I don't think so.

Phil

Bonnie, I would like an answer on this question also. Not only for the JR Xmas/NY cruise either.

A friend is thinking about booking his first solo Azamara cruise with the 25% solo supplement but the prices on the website just don't seem to add up. It's frustrating trying to persuade him that Azamara is a class act when the website is still so patently inaccurate. Silversea can get it right for solo supplement pricing, so why can't Azamara?

The Azamara Journey 23rd December cruise now shows up as a 125% Singles deal on the UK site, but the pricing is wrong and reflects double occupancy.

Phil

Phil

I thought Azamara was getting their act together with their web site. Apparently I was wrong. I have never in my life seen a company so completely obliterate to the needs of their customers & on top of that don;t even care.

I just pulled this off their web site. It is totally ridiculous. They don;t even proof read what they write. Or just too stupid to know what they are writing.

FANTASTIC RATES FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS

If you’re traveling solo or simply prefer to have your own stateroom when cruising with friends, Azamara offers fantastic singles rates on select voyages. Singles pay the double occupancy fare plus 25%, which includes gratuities for housekeeping, dining, and bar staff. Your private stateroom is the perfect place to relax and unwind during your Azamara cruise.

Kathy

Phil

I thought Azamara was getting their act together with their web site. Apparently I was wrong. I have never in my life seen a company so completely obliterate to the needs of their customers & on top of that don;t even care.

I just pulled this off their web site. It is totally ridiculous. They don;t even proof read what they write. Or just too stupid to know what they are writing.

FANTASTIC RATES FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS

If you’re traveling solo or simply prefer to have your own stateroom when cruising with friends, Azamara offers fantastic singles rates on select voyages. Singles pay the double occupancy fare plus 25%, which includes gratuities for housekeeping, dining, and bar staff. Your private stateroom is the perfect place to relax and unwind during your Azamara cruise.

Kathy

Well I just checked again to see if the pricing was right and the Journey Christmas cruise is no longer listed as a special solo rate on either the US or UK site so I give up!

Phil

Well I just checked again to see if the pricing was right and the Journey Christmas cruise is no longer listed as a special solo rate on either the US or UK site so I give up!

Phil

Phil...join the club!!...I can't believe how messed up the home office seems right now!! What the H is going on there??? LuAnn