Getting feedback to Azamara?

mcnuss

Hi - we are just off the Quest (what a trip!) and I have some feedback I'd like to share with Azamara. My husband did the survey before I could get to it, so now I am stuck. Does anyone know to whom I can write to share a few thoughts?

Thank you!

I would write to the corporate office in Miami to the CEO Pimental. Not that I believe it will do any good if it mattered to them they would have fixed the web site debacle by now

Kathy

My feedback is positive. I have no complaints whatsoever.

My feedback is positive. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Apologize I just assumed it would be negative because of all the negative posts recently. You know what they say about people that assume..............

Kathy

You could post a review on here and Bonnie will obviously pick it up and maybe provide an email address

Sent from my ME371MG using Forums mobile app

Hi mcnuss,

Use the Cruise Critic cruise review function and I will see it. Are you wanting it shared with the ship hotel department?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=409

Apologize I just assumed it would be negative because of all the negative posts recently. You know what they say about people that assume..............

Kathy

Kathy, perhaps something for you to note....there are very few negative posts about the Azamara ONBOARD experience. Most people love it and can't wait to return and I think the OP may be one of them. :)

However, as you already know....the pre cruise experience and the website inadequacies are another matter! All I can say is that as soon as you walk up that gangway, the pre cruise issues just melt away and you know you are just going to have an amazing time.

I just can't wait to board Journey on October 17th.

Kathy, perhaps something for you to note....there are very few negative posts about the Azamara ONBOARD experience. Most people love it and can't wait to return and I think the OP may be one of them. :)

However, as you already know....the pre cruise experience and the website inadequacies are another matter! All I can say is that as soon as you walk up that gangway, the pre cruise issues just melt away and you know you are just going to have an amazing time.

I just can't wait to board Journey on October 17th.

thank you Lottie. As I said earlier I was too quick to assume it was negative. Since I have no experience with being on the ships yet I kinda go by what I read. I should stop that anyway because some of you have much more pressing issues than my things. Also most of mine have been addressed and the rest are really minor. I guess part of it is I cannot understand this lack of caring regarding their web site. It is just beyond by realm of thinking when dealing with customers by a business

Thanks again

Kathy

Edited by rabin1

Kathy

Understood. I had a few hiccups with OBC and shore excursions before we left and I agree their website is a hot mess, but I work in software and I can tell you that those fixes are not as easy to do as they feel like they should be. You patch own thing and another thing breaks. It's maddening!

Hi mcnuss,

Use the Cruise Critic cruise review function and I will see it. Are you wanting it shared with the ship hotel department?

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=409

Not sure it warrants a full review. If you could pass along the 3 items, I'd be grateful:

1. We would have liked to see more active excursions offered. There were a couple of bike trips (ours was canceled due to weather unfortunately) but that was it, Other lines have guided hikes, kayaking, mountain biking etc. It would have also been fantastic if we could have rented the folding bikes (or better, if they had them for loan) to go out on our own.

2. All the classes at the gym were in the morning and the cycle classes were late morning. It would be great to have some fitness programming at the end of the day so people who take the excursions can still participate. I would have been able to go every day if there had been a 4 pm class. The man who did the classes, whose name I cannot recall, was fabulous. He helped me stay on track for an event I'm training for and I think if I'd done his class every day, I'd have actually left the ship in better shape than when I got on!

3. I had my birthday on the ship. Due to weather and a last minute change to our itinerary, the Chefs Table that we had scheduled for my birthday dinner was cancelled. The restaurant team immediately rebooked our Chefs Table night and then booked us into Prime C for my birthday. When we got there, they had decorated the table and they absolutely spoiled me rotten. All of the guys in Prime C are standout employees, but Nikolai was truly exceptional. I had intended to leave him a tip before leaving the ship, and I put the envelope in my purse and forgot. If there is any way to get this to him, I would love to know.