carnival miracle- mexico

laumike35

Laurie S - I just "laughed out loud" with your 1.8 comment! Too bad they can't bring the Miracle up to a full 2.0. But rumor has it, the Splendor will move westward sometime in mid/late 2016.... although I think that ship also lack a few 2.0 options (since it's originally a Costa ship, not built initially for Carnival). Maybe Splendor will see another refresh before going to the Left Coast!

Do extreme canopy in PV. Goes south a way from where the violence is. Just did the excursion last week. Had so much fun ziplining and rapelling down water falls.

+1 a very fun adventure and the guides and even the journey to the site was an adventure!

• 3 months later...
Do extreme canopy in PV. Goes south a way from where the violence is. Just did the excursion last week. Had so much fun ziplining and rapelling down water falls.

What fitness level do you think one would need for this excursion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just on the Miracle two weeks ago. The Miracle is in great condition for an older ship! :)

In Mazatlan, I did speed boating and it was so awesome. Definitely something new and adventurous! I strongly recommend doing the excursion, although it's a long excursion so you won't have much time to do anything else while in port.

We went 8/23.

Puerto Vallarta- we did Los Veranos Zip Line. there are other options, look on internet for the experience you want.

one offers ATV's, donkey rides, as another stated, rock rappelling.

This has the longest and highest lines. The overall experience was first rate.

We paid $67 per person online. You probably need to take the earliest time. Puerto Vallarta is 1 hour ahead of ship;s time be aware of this.

Also rented jet skis at Playa Los Muertos. Paid 600 Pesos for a dual ride for 1/2 hr. That was about $ 37. I exchanged Pesos at 16.3 per dollar before going.

The ship looks absolutely fine. I like the Spirit Class.

Serenity was quiet, did not fill up till close to 11 am.

No need to wait in lines to see shows.

Yes, people line up, but always saw lots of seats available on main floor for most shows.

Enjoy!!

Edited by cruisinitaliano

• 4 months later...

I just signed up for this excursion. Glad to hear it was fun. Any advice for someone that's never done this before?

I just signed up for this excursion. Glad to hear it was fun. Any advice for someone that's never done this before?

Take a good and strong bug spray, we did that excursion and didn't see any bugs, but the next day we were covered with bites. Noseeums were quite hungry that day. Everyone in our group got eaten alive. I counted 33 on my arms and legs.

We were on the Miracle over New Years and the ship is in very good shape. This was my 4th cruise in 2015 and felt it was in better shape then a few of the others. We are booked again in March on the Miracle. In PV definitely recommend Las Calitas. We will be doing this again.