Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I would follow yours. You are short, sweet, and to the point. Too many others have way too much fluff in theirs!

Thank you! :)

I think people are confusing the transatlantic, which has quite a few reviewers on it, with the Hamburg one. The roll call for that one doesn't have very many people who review, certainly not 10 of them.

Thank you! :)

I think people are confusing the transatlantic, which has quite a few reviewers on it, with the Hamburg one. The roll call for that one doesn't have very many people who review, certainly not 10 of them.

I'm going on the November 11th three day and I'll be posting a review and I'll be putting many videos from the cruise on my YouTube channel. I'm going to get a brand new memory card completely empty so I will have enough space for many many videos

I'm going on the November 11th three day and I'll be posting a review and I'll be putting many videos from the cruise on my YouTube channel. I'm going to get a brand new memory card completely empty so I will have enough space for many many videos

Thanks in advance! What's the URL of your YouTube Channel?

I'm curious to know if the Escape will have a Flywheel studio on board like the Getaway. I was on the Getaway in May 2014 and loved taking the classes each morning. I haven't been able to find any information if the Escape will have one as well. Sorry if this information has been posted, but haven't been successful in my searching on this.

Edited by Rudytoot01

I'm curious to know if the Escape will have a Flywheel studio on board like the Getaway. I was on the Getaway in May 2014 and loved taking the classes each morning. I haven't been able to find any information if the Escape will have one as well. Sorry if this information has been posted, but haven't been successful in my searching on this.

It sounds like one of those questions that we will have to wait till after the ship has been built and sailed in order to know the answer.

Flywheel?

I just booked all of our dining & entertainment today for our Nov 28th sail date. I thought if you have UDP package we would only pay an up charge for the dinner show "For The Record". I called NCL and was told that The dinner show was not included in the UDP. I think that is so wrong. Price for two floor tickets was $70.78 including gratuity. That also means we only really get 6 nights of specialty dining instead of 7 unless we want to eat two dinners that night, which I could not do.

Any one else run into this same issue?

I just booked all of our dining & entertainment today for our Nov 28th sail date. I thought if you have UDP package we would only pay an up charge for the dinner show "For The Record". I called NCL and was told that The dinner show was not included in the UDP. I think that is so wrong. Price for two floor tickets was $70.78 including gratuity. That also means we only really get 6 nights of specialty dining instead of 7 unless we want to eat two dinners that night, which I could not do.

I have SDP and paid $17.70/pp upcharge. I thought UDP got 25% discount -- the amount you paid sounds like full price

The Supper Club is still listed in the terms and FAQS for the UDP on the NCL website as not being included in the plan but it can be purchased for the $15 upcharge plus 1 of your 7 dining nights. However, it's possible that's for the non-premium seats. But if you were told it just isn't included PERIOD, that's incorrect according to their printed information. But, I previously had the issue with NCL telling me their website doesn't always get updated quickly enough and they were unyielding with me. So who knows..... But if I were you, I would call them to challenge it and read their printed material to them. Keep us posted. I'm due to book everything in another couple of weeks.

Definitely call them back if you have the UDP. When I booked ours online it showed a price of $35.39 and I paid $106.17 for 3 even though I knew it was wrong (wanted a particular day and time and didn't want to lose it). I called the next morning and it took a supervisor to confirm that it is supposed to be $26.54 per person with the UDP (25% discount). She fixed it and issued me a credit. For some reason, the supervisor was the only one who could see the correct price of $26.54 at that time. It wasn't until a day or two later that I could see it when I logged into my account.

11903768_908682602538198_6177298807330830651_n.jpg?oh=daaf5aea2829a283202d582a10cbc1dd&oe=5670F28C

Soon the green European landscape will be one endless grey wave,

Escape, my fave..

Eventually turning into turquoise water, green palms and Caribbean sunlight,

oh so bright..

oh Escape, oh Escape! Let's go!

Haha, mondays..! :D :D

Nice picture, thanks for posting. Makes a good start to a Monday. :)

For all sailing on Transatlantic Brenda Kaye comedy hypnotist will be performing. Try to see her shows she is awesome

So far in my life I've hated all comedy hypnotists I've seen, but I am willing to give anything a shot. I hope I love it this time.

For all sailing on Transatlantic Brenda Kaye comedy hypnotist will be performing. Try to see her shows she is awesome

I don't want to laugh at people doing weird things - not my kind of humour I guess. I like comedy (laughing about the comedian's stories), hypnosis not so much.

Here's her web page. Looks like she's been on NCL ships before. http://brendahypnotist.com/brendahypnotist.com/About_Me.html

"One of the few female stage hypnotists performing in the world today, Brenda Kaye has the eyes that will hypnotize. She has performed on stages in Las Vegas and internationally on cruise ships. You will find her stage hypnosis shows are a laugh out loud experience that is simply good clean fun.

Imagine if you could get people to relax and feel good just by speaking to them. What if – just through the sound of your voice – you could cause people to experience joy and laughter? What if you knew the exact words that could cause a room full of people to let go of their inhibitions so that they could simply have the time of their life? This is the everyday world of hypnotist Brenda Kaye.

Comedy Hypnosis shows often conjure up all kinds of myths and misconceptions. But put those worries aside! Brenda Kaye is a completely different kind of hypnotic performer. She promises to engage your subconscious mind, without utilizing any embarrassing skits or routines. You can rest assured... you won’t be clucking like a chicken or barking like a dog.

As the show starts the mood quickly changes from mysterious to hilarious. Watch in amazement as volunteers transform right before your eyes from ordinary members of the audience to the Stars of our show! You are sure to leave spellbound and completely entertained.

In addition, Brenda Kaye is a highly accredited hypnotherapist - specializing in teaching the benefits of hypnosis for weight loss, stress control, smoking cessation and self hypnosis.

Brenda’s self-help products allow individuals to implement and maintain the benefits of hypnosis, further progressing the positive path to their own personal goals.

Everybody wins with Brenda Kaye. Her seminars can make you smart. Her shows can make you laugh and her empowerment products can help you live your best life – now."

I'm sure she's fantastic and I'm not even sure she'll be on my sailing......

however, I'm just not into 'hypnotists'. I don't believe the people on stage are really 'under' and think they are just playing along. But....that's just me. It's always been the type of show I've skipped when it's been on one of my cruises.

Those who enjoy this kind of show....please go and enjoy!

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

Here's her web page. Looks like she's been on NCL ships before.

Yes, she has. That name sounded familiar to me and checking with YouTube there are videos of her show on NCL.

Again, something I'll skip but that's just my preference.

Harriet

I posted this in the other thread, but since y'all asked...

I really want to know more info about the Private Room at Taste. Where is it, what does it look like, is the menu the same as the regular Taste restaurant? And speaking of food, I will be on the Escape with my grandmother on Mother's Day 2016; she wants lobster. I'd love to know where I can get it, and if it's not complimentary, how much will it be?

For those of you going on the regular 7-Day Eastern Caribbean, I realize that Nassau is sort of an abbreviated day. Is it worth it to go to Atlantis or should we focus on Blue Lagoon?

Oh I just can't wait until all the reviews start to pour in! Thanks so much to anyone willing to spend the time to give us info!