2015 Identity Captain, Hotel Director, Concierge, etc.

jaja

Yep I got it wrong it is captain Sverre Sovdsnes who has left - my apologies for the wrong inforation:rolleyes:

That is correct. Idar Hoydal from the Star and prior to that, a number of years on the Jewel, replaced Svodnes. Matthias Andersson replaced Idar on the Star and last I knew was alternating with Fafalios. Who alternates with Idar on the Epic is unclear to me.

Oh ... And yes, G, Patrick will be on the Dawn for a 4 month contract starting in October if there are no changes. He leaves for vacation on the 31st.

Edited by davesgirl51

That is correct. Idar Hoydal from the Star and prior to that, a number of years on the Jewel, replaced Svodnes. Matthias Andersson replaced Idar on the Star and last I knew was alternating with Fafalios. Who alternates with Idar on the Epic is unclear to me.

Oh ... And yes, G, Patrick will be on the Dawn for a 4 month contract starting in October if there are no changes. He leaves for vacation on the 31st.

He alternates with Captain Frank (Jullianson). Along with Captain Hilden they are the most charming of people. Frank we have sailed with and is a thoroughly interesting person. :)

WHERE IS THE “LIKE” BUTTON?????

Really funny.

I’m sure Yannis would get a kick out of this.

Judy

I've included the Greek Dancer in my salutation of every email exchange that I've had with Yannis in the last 3 years.

After 25+ years onboard she is currently taking an extended leave.

Sent from my iPhone - Jim

The story I heard claims that Ruth and Carlos Zarate started together in a London Sales Office (Armando may have been there too).

The story goes on to say Andy Stuart started there as well.

The story I heard claims that Ruth and Carlos Zarate started together in a London Sales Office (Armando may have been there too).

Ruth was great. Any chance she will be back on the Star by the new year?

Armando trained in the hospitality industry in England (Bournemouth) a wonderful seaside town on the south coast. If I recall he worked in some of the hotels there and he knew the community well.

Andy sounds correct but I do not know for sure.

Armando trained in the hospitality industry in England (Bournemouth) a wonderful seaside town on the south coast. If I recall he worked in some of the hotels there and he knew the community well.

Andy sounds correct but I do not know for sure.

Hmmm That would put Armando in England at the same time. So, the story might be true.