Passengers Late Again!!

ImADaneFan

I'm on the BA right now. Not sure if they are going to try to get them on from a tugboat or if they are on their own.

Unless I missed it, no tug visible on the webcam or on the traffic map. Looks like they will be enjoying an extended stay in Bermuda! It does look like a beautiful afternoon though :cool:

The late comers who missed the ship today will taken by taxi to St Georges where a pilot boat will transfer them to Breakaway

Hope it works cause last week they were unable to do this with the 3 ladies who missed the ship

Edited by emmy

Unless I missed it, no tug visible on the webcam or on the traffic map. Looks like they will be enjoying an extended stay in Bermuda! It does look like a beautiful afternoon though :cool:

They still have enough time to catch the pilot boat out of St. George.

Looks like a couple more Darwin Award winners to add to the list.

To be a Darwin Award winner, you have to do something life-threatening and still maybe survive it - those 2 haven't done anything dangerous, yet. Let's see what happens when they actual get on the tugboat and not fall in the water....

Edit: Sure, they won the Idiot Award for now but not Darwin - well not yet, anyway.....

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Edited by maywell

To be a Darwin Award winner, you have to do something life-threatening and still maybe survive it...

Nope. In older to get nominated/awarded a Darwin Award, you must remove yourself from the gene pool for good - either by dying or doing something that sterilizes you.

Edited by Demonyte

Nope. In older to get nominated/awarded a Darwin Award, you must remove yourself from the gene pool for good - either by dying or doing something that sterilizes you.

Well, I did say "MAYBE" survive it![emoji21] Darwin winner doesn't necessarily is alive to win it...

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk