Chartered Theme Cruises

tim5811

I am going on a chartered band cruise later this year on the Triumpth, not offered to the public through Carnival. As a Diamond guest, do I still get the same benefits as I would during a regular sailing? No one seems to know. Thanks.

I am going on a chartered band cruise later this year on the Triumpth, not offered to the public through Carnival. As a Diamond guest, do I still get the same benefits as I would during a regular sailing? No one seems to know. Thanks.

Probably not . :mad:

Yes, you do get your benefits. I'm assuming this is a Sixthman cruise? I've been on a couple of Sixthman cruises before they switched to NCL for the Sixthman cruises that I was interested in, and I always had whatever perk there was at the time. I honestly can't guarantee a past guest party, because I just don't remember. The only big difference is no main theater shows from the carnival dancers/singers. But there was still trivia, the Carnival staff still does what they are supposed to do, dinner still functions the same, etc.