Carnival Imagination Review - First Timer's Perspective

Timsierramist

I'm loving the app you're using to track the ship. Can you share the details of it? Thank you!

Before heading to bed, I decided to check up on where Imagination was. Looks like it's inbound towards long beach.

IMG_1040_zpseu0kzoxo.png

Sure. It's a app called "Marine Traffic" available for iOS, Android and Windows phone.

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/p/mobile

Great review and photos! We've been on Imagination and her sister, Inspiration a number of times. Ensenada is not the greatest of ports, but there are some nice excursions you can take there. We went on a winery tour that was good (and I am not a big wine drinker) and the cheese factory tour was spectacular. But I agree about the vendors.

I believe your safety drill guy was named Daniel and he's also one of the singers of the Playlist Production team. I agree he was very drill sergeant-ish. That said, I kind of enjoyed the way he called out all the passengers that kept messing with their phones, their tablets, their cameras or their drinky-poos when those things aren't supposed to be out during the safety drill.

That's him. He enjoys hearing himself on the mic way too much.

That being said, I love the crew overall on Imagination. Did a B2B on her in December and doing another one in a couple of weeks.

Last time, I did the park & cruise package at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport. I didn't realize Long Beach had a Metrolink station. Since there is also one at work I may look into just taking the train down this time.

• 1 month later...

What is the latest time you can leave your room if the ship is supposed to dock at 7am? We are not morning people....lol I noticed the pic of you leaving at 10:30 am and that's perfect for us as long as we don't have to leave the room at 8am. Wishful thinking but let me know. Thanks.

That's him. He enjoys hearing himself on the mic way too much.

That being said, I love the crew overall on Imagination. Did a B2B on her in December and doing another one in a couple of weeks.

Last time, I did the park & cruise package at the Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport. I didn't realize Long Beach had a Metrolink station. Since there is also one at work I may look into just taking the train down this time.

From the Long Beach station catch the free Passport bus to the Queen Mary.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app