FTTF Just disappeared

marshalltp

I have been somewhat obsessively watching the 'SOLD OUT' Faster to the Fun homeport excursion several times a day for the last 3 months. We are travelling in 4 cabins with friends and family. Half of our group got it a few weeks ago but was sold out again within minutes.

This morning the FTTF shore excursion has disappeared completely. I am hoping that change may mean something is being uploaded. I suppose it could also mean that there is no way any more will be released.

Experiences?

I have been somewhat obsessively watching the 'SOLD OUT' Faster to the Fun homeport excursion several times a day for the last 3 months. We are travelling in 4 cabins with friends and family. Half of our group got it a few weeks ago but was sold out again within minutes.

This morning the FTTF shore excursion has disappeared completely. I am hoping that change may mean something is being uploaded. I suppose it could also mean that there is no way any more will be released.

Experiences?

I have heard that sometimes, after the final due date for the cruise to be paid, more FTTF becomes available. Keep checking.

Just because it dissapeared doesnt mean they wont release more. When i first booked my cruise it was no where to be found, then one day it showed up and i was able to get FTTF. After a while it went to sold out but still shows. Keep checking more than once every day and it may reaapear.

I just checked today too for our April sail and it's gone. We have 3 cabins and I was only able to snag 1 FTTF.

I have been back and forth wondering if the two parties of our 4 will leave us behind in the 'lounge' with the rest of the peasants (jk), but then I think that if it was me with the FTTF and them without, I would be sunburned, waterlogged and on my third DOD by the time they joined us.....

Experiences?

I have been doing the same thing, and I agree I thought maybe it is gone so they can reload lol! I checked again this morning and to my surprise it was back and I scored one! Hopefully it works out for you too!

I have been doing the same thing, and I agree I thought maybe it is gone so they can reload lol! I checked again this morning and to my surprise it was back and I scored one! Hopefully it works out for you too!

When is your cruise and what ship? I have been checking 100 times a day (no joke) and mine still says sold out. I cruise 4/16 on the Sunshine.

When is your cruise and what ship? I have been checking 100 times a day (no joke) and mine still says sold out. I cruise 4/16 on the Sunshine.

April 3, Pride! I checked many times a day too and yesterday it was gone, nothing, nada, zilch ...no box telling me it was sold out! So this morning I checked and it was back and no red sold out sign! So I booked it Hope you have the same luck as I did! Safe travels!

Breeze 3/26

Congrats, we are on this one too, thought the same thing yesterday, checked a dozen or more times as late as 8:30 central with no luck. It is showing out now so I think we are out of luck. I will still check back a bunch since we scored them one week out last September but I am not hopeful.