When is FTTF posted?

p archer

I usually plan everything waaay in advance. I just booked for 2017 and was hoping to lock down a FTTF but there are no excursions listed at all. Am I too early? When does carnival publish FTTF?

TIA flew any help!

FTTF's are based on the number of Platinum and Diamond bookings. They usually don't show until closer to sail date. You should probably check several times a day as the availability will change often. If there are a lot of platinum and diamonds bookings the number of FTTF's are small. Nancy

Here's what Carnival said when I inquired about FTTF for our Jan 2017 cruise.

I checked with our Pre Sales Team and they advise me that the tour allocations for all ships and sailing dates in 2017 (including the tickets for the Faster to the Fun program) will be loaded into the Pre Sales system during May and June. Please keep an eye on the website from this time onwards and you should be able to secure the passes that you need.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Line

I checked with our Pre Sales Team and they advise me that the tour allocations for all ships and sailing dates in 2017 (including the tickets for the Faster to the Fun program) will be loaded into the Pre Sales system during May and June. Please keep an eye on the website from this time onwards and you should be able to secure the passes that you need.

I hope this clarifies the situation. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further queries.

Kind Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Line

Thanks for that info! That helps a lot.

Kind Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Line

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to look for it then!