Concierge Cabin Question

Linda VH

I am a member of cruisedeckplans (grandfathered in :D) and see that there are cabins with shower only. Is the shower a good size? I also see that there are cabins that say they will accommodate 3 people. Are they marginally bigger or does that mean they just have a sofa bed? TIA, Linda

I am a member of cruisedeckplans (grandfathered in :D) and see that there are cabins with shower only. Is the shower a good size? I also see that there are cabins that say they will accommodate 3 people. Are they marginally bigger or does that mean they just have a sofa bed? TIA, Linda

The shower only suites on the Mariner are large. They replaced a tub/shower combo. There is a nice seat at one end and plenty of room to move around. If one is so inclined (not me) two people could probably be in the shower at the same time. We picked the shower because we had been told the tub side is high. Plus, I prefer a shower anyway. Hope that helps.

LOL, I don't think the OP is asking if the shower will accommodate 3 persons! I think she's asking if the cabins that accommodate 3 persons are bigger...

Linda, if the cabin is a standard cabin it's not bigger than cabins for 2 persons, it just means it has a sofa bed.

I also see that there are cabins that say they will accommodate 3 people. Are they marginally bigger or does that mean they just have a sofa bed? TIA, Linda

The suites are the exact same size regardless of 2 guests or 3. The difference is that the sofa in the standard cabins is replaced by a sleeper sofa for 3-guest suites.

FYI, suites that accommodate 3 guests have cabin numbers that end in "7".