Navigator - Great Trip!

Robroy

My wife and I just returned from a ten day trip on the Navigator - Bermuda and the Southern Colonies itinerary. Just posted a review - in a nutshell, we had a great time and loved the ship. Not sure if it was a four star, five star or six star experience though. I know some people seem to be fixated on the various levels of luxury and how to accurately assess where Regent stands in the greater realm of things and it's obviously a very subjective topic. All I can say is we were favourably impressed with the whole experience, as I've pointed out in my review and wouldn't hesitate to sail on her again. The ambiance suited us to a tee and it was everything we could ask for.

Many thanks to Travelcat, Computerworks and others for their insights into the ship. We booked the Mariner for Alaska next May while onboard and look forward to getting back to Regent again!

Thanks!

Rob

Hi TC!

We're doing San Francisco to Vancouver - May 8-18th - hopefully with a few extra days in San Francisco as this will be our first visit to the city. We felt the seven day trips would be too short and fourteen would be too hard on the waistline......LOL!!!!

That is a great itinerary - we've done it twice! The only tip I would I give you is that the seas are likely to be quite choppy (on and off) between San Francisco and Vancouver. The Mariner is the most stable ship and should handle it well. I would be prepared - just in case you get seasick easily:)

Hi TC!

Thanks very much for the tip. We're mid-ship deck eight so should be fine. Neither of us has a problem (so far!!) with motion and really looking forward to the itinerary as well as our first time on the Mariner.

Welcome back by the way! Your trip blog was really interesting - hope you get a chance to consolidate it into a review at some point!

Thanks,

Rob

Hi TC!

We're doing San Francisco to Vancouver - May 8-18th - hopefully with a few extra days in San Francisco as this will be our first visit to the city. We felt the seven day trips would be too short and fourteen would be too hard on the waistline......LOL!!!!

Enjoy San Francisco - it's one of our favorite US cities with a vibe all it's own. It can do damage to your waistline, too, if you let it! ;)