VOYAGE PLANNER: our new booking platform for booking Shore Excursions!

BBMacLaird

Yes grandma but which is correct what you found or the new glossy page. It is asking for disaster to try and have two separate databases with the same information. Right now I know our cruise has differences and others have said the same about theirs and appears the new site is changing quite often

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Aaaaarrrrgghh!

There are three different ways of finding the ??? Shore Excursions for this cruise . . .

1. The "old" tried and trusted well laid out and easy to follow brochure has 60 excursions listed (not 61, I mis-counted).

2. The shiny new Travel Planner has 48 excursions listed, but several cannot be pre-booked.

3. Access via the home page, choose a cruise, find shore excursions has 37 excursions listed and where there is an overnight, excursions are listed for both days under one heading. But they have been working on this site, as the layout is now much easier to follow than it was previously.

Azamara . . . just how and why are there three different sets of information for this cruise???

Not the only cruise with the same problems either . . . .

Aaaaarrrrgghh!

There are three different ways of finding the ??? Shore Excursions for this cruise . . .

1. The "old" tried and trusted well laid out and easy to follow brochure has 60 excursions listed (not 61, I mis-counted).

2. The shiny new Travel Planner has 48 excursions listed, but several cannot be pre-booked.

3. Access via the home page, choose a cruise, find shore excursions has 37 excursions listed and where there is an overnight, excursions are listed for both days under one heading. But they have been working on this site, as the layout is now much easier to follow than it was previously.

Azamara . . . just how and why are there three different sets of information for this cruise???

Not the only cruise with the same problems either . . . .

I sent off this post the other day.

I agree it is a recipe for, well not 'disaster', but minimally for miscommunications!

I sent off this post the other day.

I agree it is a recipe for, well not 'disaster', but minimally for miscommunications!

Thanks Bonnie. :)

Hopefully there may be an end in sight to this frustrating situation.

UPDATE! The OBC work-around is extended through the end of the year.

Here's the statement:

"Guests sailing with Azamara on voyages through the end of 2017 may pre-book our tours online or through the call center (using a credit card payment) and once onboard cancel and rebook using their OBC. All tours rebooked onboard will be charged the current onboard price at the time of rebooking."

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong in this Voyage Planner thing - I go to the Voyage Planner page, put in reservation number, name, ship, and date, and nothing happens. Just blanks out the fields and back to the start again.

All other links take me to the old excursion booking pages, which is fine. I can use that. But I can't seem to find this new Voyage Planner page anywhere - any help would be great! Thanks.