Azamara India with land content

Deemac

Has anyone done the Spice, teas and Rubber trees trip with Azamara? It includes 5 or 6 days land content around Delhi before joining the ship in Dubai to sail to Singapore. I'm considering taking this in November. Any thoughts on the extra sea days and types of seas encountered would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have done this trip twice in both directions and thoroughly enjoyed it, although without the land portion. Ports of call are all interesting and provide a "gentle" introduction to India, particularly Mumbai which can be a shock to the senses for a first timer, but unmissable. You will love the Azamazing Evening which will delight.

Go for it, you will love it.

Just booked yesterday, Thankyou

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are also booked on this trip. Come on over to our roll call and meet some folks! If I remember right I believe there are some other solo travelers.

Kathleen

In April 2014 spouse and I did Mumbai-Piraeus on Journey and added a 5/6 day land excursion to the Golden Triangle of Delhi/Agra and Jaipur. Great trip. Met up with a single lady traveling from California and the three of us toured together. Arranged the India land portion through Magic Tours of India to include A/C SUV, 4/5-star hotels, full time driver, guides in each city, and air between Jaipur and Mumbai. Perfect tour at a reasonable price. Good company, great communication.