What Wedding websites have you used?

Hey all! I'm looking at getting save the dates sent out but want to make & add a wedding website to them for my guest to access all the info! What site have you used to put all the info and look pretty?! If you wouldn't mind sharing links to yours to get an idea I'd be forever grateful!

I used the knot. It was fairly easy to use, although I did feel like I had to make a lot of changes to get it organized the way I wanted. And honestly I feel like very few people even looked at it. They just text us anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

That's what I started working on but with all the info to share it seems so overwhelming. Would you mind sharing the link to yours so I can check it out?

It is a little overwhelming. I posted the essential stuff when save the Dates went out and hid a lot of the details until actual invitations went out. I think I still have directions to port hidden and will unhide that when we are closer to our September wedding.

Our website is http://www.theknot.com/us/mindyandricky we opted out of a custom website at the time which I regret but oh well.

Honestly, it was a best guess from everything I read. Also, I figured they will all be there and shown the "place" after we board, so if its 12:30 or 1pm.. close enough. (We are on a cruise, right? lol) The real time to stress is the 10am or 10:30a, for pre boarding. I opted for stating 10am, to hopefully insure everyone would be there by 10:30am.

Have you looked into invites yet? I used Melody at emDOTzee and did the boarding ticket type invites. These are the ones I went with:

http://emdotzee.com/blog/2016/07/light-blue-gray-swirls-cruise-ship-boarding-pass-wedding-invitations/

She was really fast and great to work with. Just waiting on printing/shipping now. I am going against the grain and just sending them out roughly 1 year prior. I want to make sure that everyone has all the information they need to get the best prices on the cruise, if they want to come. Also, I cant direct older folks to a website, as they have no idea what that is. Lol.

Well you can make an educated guess for mine. We're doing the hour and a half reception so we're almost positive the wedding will start at 1.

But I used the time were meeting at the port for the invitations, website, etc. I know my friends and family would see 1 and think they could show up to the port at 1 and not make it to the wedding.

I'm going to make little flyers that our nieces will pass out with the weekend itinerary when everyone gets to the port. That flyer will have the exact ceremony time and location.

That's a great idea to hand out the flyers at the port, day of. And I totally agree about somebody messing up the time and missing the wedding all together. All we can do is reiterate the meet time... the rest is in their hands... (I'm practicing not stressing for the day of the wedding) lol

Honestly, it was a best guess from everything I read. Also, I figured they will all be there and shown the "place" after we board, so if its 12:30 or 1pm.. close enough. (We are on a cruise, right? lol) The real time to stress is the 10am or 10:30a, for pre boarding. I opted for stating 10am, to hopefully insure everyone would be there by 10:30am.

Have you looked into invites yet? I used Melody at emDOTzee and did the boarding ticket type invites. These are the ones I went with:

http://emdotzee.com/blog/2016/07/light-blue-gray-swirls-cruise-ship-boarding-pass-wedding-invitations/

She was really fast and great to work with. Just waiting on printing/shipping now. I am going against the grain and just sending them out roughly 1 year prior. I want to make sure that everyone has all the information they need to get the best prices on the cruise, if they want to come. Also, I cant direct older folks to a website, as they have no idea what that is. Lol.

I have glanced around. And was on the same path as you, the invites being sent out so early. That's why I was thinking of doing a website and sending out save the date magnets to all the info. I love them! Do you mind sharing how many you bought and the cost? I love them!

Well you can make an educated guess for mine. We're doing the hour and a half reception so we're almost positive the wedding will start at 1.

But I used the time were meeting at the port for the invitations, website, etc. I know my friends and family would see 1 and think they could show up to the port at 1 and not make it to the wedding.

I'm going to make little flyers that our nieces will pass out with the weekend itinerary when everyone gets to the port. That flyer will have the exact ceremony time and location.

Very true, I didn't think of time wise people would think that! But then again I am trying to pursued everyone to stay the night before in Baltimore with us, since it's 2 hours from us and longer for others!

I have glanced around. And was on the same path as you, the invites being sent out so early. That's why I was thinking of doing a website and sending out save the date magnets to all the info. I love them! Do you mind sharing how many you bought and the cost? I love them!

I don't mind! I ordered 30 of them. I also paid extra for all of the invite envelopes to have the name/address and return address, as well as the RSVP envelopes to have an address on them. It came to $484. She literally had the proofs to me same day. And I should have them in 2-3 weeks.

I don't mind! I ordered 30 of them. I also paid extra for all of the invite envelopes to have the name/address and return address, as well as the RSVP envelopes to have an address on them. It came to $484. She literally had the proofs to me same day. And I should have them in 2-3 weeks.

Oh wow that's a lot. I am looking at over 50 and could never afford that price lol! But they are beautiful!!!

Oh wow that's a lot. I am looking at over 50 and could never afford that price lol! But they are beautiful!!!

Check out http://www.zazzle.com they have a few ticket looking options and are pretty affordable.

Also, I paid I think like $20 or $40 to sign up for their membership for the year which gives me free shipping on all my orders (a HUGE savings for us because I have ordered so much through them and still have more to order like those flyers I was talking about) And I get emailed sales...maybe a little too much, I get probably 3-4 emails a week. BUT I have saved so much by timing my purchases to their sales.

We bought ticket themed save the Dates during a 50% off sale and they wound up being about $1 each. Ours weren't magnets but I remember them offering magnets and have seen sales for 30-50% off magnets too.

Oh and Zazzle also offers a satisfaction guarantee. I ordered a 4x6 sign for our guest book table and decided it was too small and the paper wasn't what I expected. I was going to write off the $5 but I decided to test their guarantee. Sure enough they gave me my money back very easily. I wasn't going to be upset if they didn't, it was only $5, but I do feel it's worth mentioning as it gives me a lot of confidence recommending them for products I haven't purchased specifically 😁

Check out www.zazzle.com they have a few ticket looking options and are pretty affordable.

Also, I paid I think like $20 or $40 to sign up for their membership for the year which gives me free shipping on all my orders (a HUGE savings for us because I have ordered so much through them and still have more to order like those flyers I was talking about) And I get emailed sales...maybe a little too much, I get probably 3-4 emails a week. BUT I have saved so much by timing my purchases to their sales.

We bought ticket themed save the Dates during a 50% off sale and they wound up being about $1 each. Ours weren't magnets but I remember them offering magnets and have seen sales for 30-50% off magnets too.

Someone had mentioned zazzle in their post before. Totally forgot about it, I'll have to go check it out! That's not bad! I love free shipping on things! Haha!

Hey all! I'm looking at getting save the dates sent out but want to make & add a wedding website to them for my guest to access all the info! What site have you used to put all the info and look pretty?! If you wouldn't mind sharing links to yours to get an idea I'd be forever grateful!

So I'm probably a bit of a nut, but...

I'm using AppyCouple for the website & app, as well as RSVPs and guest list management. (I like that you can customize the questions on the RSVP) Our site is http://www.greg-shawn.com if you want to check it out.

I'm using Wedding Wire to track the budget and any gifts received, because AppyCouple doesn't have this function. We didn't like the design of Wedding Wire's webpages though.

For our invites we put the time our guests have to be at the terminal, and then listed the tentative schedule on the website.

Edited by PhillySoftball
Added Website

The budget thing on weddingwire looks pretty good. I like that it does a lot of the calculations for you. I just have a plain old excel spreadsheet with all the costs on there and what I've already paid. No reminders that way. lol!

Thanks for the websites!

The budget thing on weddingwire looks pretty good. I like that it does a lot of the calculations for you. I just have a plain old excel spreadsheet with all the costs on there and what I've already paid. No reminders that way. lol!

Thanks for the websites!

The budget on Wedding Wire far exceeds The Knot. I use the knot for my guest list and website, I actually have 2 checklists going because The Knot has great generic things that WW doesn't have, but WW allows you to add your own things so I've added specific things I want to buy and such. But the WW budget is great because you can adjust the amount of the budget you want for certain things (the knot just face you a recommendation on what to spend based on your overall budget) and when you come in under budget it lets you reallocate that money.