Cabin on the Pride

cruzilove

Personal choice. In the warm Caribbean or other places where temperature mild it's nice to get the fresh air. In cooler climates I personally wouldn't care one way or the other.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am from the area of the North Atlantic, depending when you are going summer, early fall perhaps, late fall no, remember it you are going from NY you want to be on the port side to see the land and colors, The St. Lawrence does not matter you will see both sides, starboard side from Montreal. You want to see the coast line. Happy Sailing.

Not worth spending money for a balcony. The balcony is just a window that opens. You cannot walk out of your cabin onto it. The regular suites are beautiful. Same size as the balcony cabins. The ship is small. You can go outside quickly. Only the 6 top level suites have real verandas. We met people in cabin 6 midship. Cabin was huge with 2 bathrooms and a small outside veranda. The regular suite cabins are 295 sq. ft. That is very roomy.

"Worth it" is very subjective. Also, the additional cost for a balcony varies depending on the cruise. I definitely enjoyed the balcony on our Spanish Serenade cruise. It was nice to be able to open it in the evening to hear the ocean, feel the breeze and perhaps step on to it to look up at the stars.

The balcony is a bit over 1 foot deep so one can just step out to stand on it.

If budgeting for the balcony required cutting back on something else like excursions, it probably won't be worth it. As Redtravel says, there is plenty of uncrowded outside deck space on the ship.

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app