Theme Nights - Britannia

keelann0604

Hi,

When on Azura last year they had theme nights, Caribbean Night, Black & White night - can anyone confirm if this is standard with P&O cruises, i.e. will Britannia too have these theme nights?

Only asking so we know what to pack :)

Thank You

K

We were on Britannia in June, we had a black and white night but no Tropical night. I emailed P&O to ask if this is going to be the norm and they confirmed Britannia will not have a Tropical night.

Oh no! I shall have to donate my loud shirt to charity - it's the only time that I get chance to wear it! Or maybe dye it black?

what a shame! one of my favourite childhood photos is of me and my sister as kids on Canberra and my dad is wearing his loud tropical shirt and my mum is wearing her calypso dress. :D

I wonder why they are retiring this great old tradition? (we called it 'Island Night')

Are they still doing it on Ventura? (we are going in Sept and I was planning on packing my partner's silly shirt.)

I hope they are still doing it on Ventura as I have just bought a very brightly coloured dress for our cruise in October!

Michele

I am taking my bright dress anyway. A cruise isn't the same without it and hubby's tropical shirt;)