WiFi on Oriana

Findus

Yes it worked in our outside e-deck cabin last summer. Compose all text off-line before copying and pasting in to email. Also we downloaded all our emails using the Wi-Fi and then read them off-line. Love oriana. Have a great cruise.

• 2 months later...
Yes it worked in our outside e-deck cabin last summer. Compose all text off-line before copying and pasting in to email. Also we downloaded all our emails using the Wi-Fi and then read them off-line. Love oriana. Have a great cruise.

Does anyone know if the WiFi works on inside cabins? I have previously used on Ventura and Oceana but these were outside cabins. I would imagine it does but thought I'd ask :)

Found the server speed 'glacial' took so long to log on & log off that most of our allocated time was spent doing that rather than sending e-mails. I complained and was given some more time. We had one of the cabins that had been converted from the old kids' club and the wifi coverage was very patchy in the cabin. I used to compose e-mails in the cabin & then go out into the alleyway to pick up a signal. i was using a Blackberry, another person on our table had an iPad & he seemed to get much quicker wifi response than I did.

Steve

Thank you for the replies. I have previously used the WiFi on P&O as I have an interest in the weather and yes the most frustrating things, is when you see the clock ticking when something is downloading that would take seconds at home yet sometimes 10 minutes on the ship. It's always worth checking the daily newsletter as they often have happy hours or if you are on for 10 minutes you get the next 10 free etc. The other option is WiFi in and around the ports, although I tend to not want to waste time when at ports.

Keith