Black Watch Terrace Balcony Suite 7016

Has anyone stayed in this suite since Black Watch refit in November ? we are booked to board in November but have heard that not all suites have been up graded . Photos would be great if anyone has them. Thanks. Happy cruising !

Friends of ours were staying in 7014 on the Croatian cruise that finished today and were disappointed that they could not smoke on the balcony. So if you are a smoker you will have to book a higher grade balcony cabin.

Friends of ours were staying in 7014 on the Croatian cruise that finished today and were disappointed that they could not smoke on the balcony. So if you are a smoker you will have to book a higher grade balcony cabin.

So glad there isn't smoking allowed i don't approve of smoking in vicinity of others .

Then do be aware that smoking is permitted on the other balconies of other cabin grades...

Thanks Mark T we are on deck 7 mainly terrace balconies with no smoking so should be ok. I do appreciate that smokers have a need .I know smoking is allowed in designated areas.

In fairness I'd have to add that we have been lucky so far and not had problems with smokers when enjoying our balcony, but it is a risk that comes as a surprise to some, which is why I mentioned it.

We've certainly experienced problems with deck 9 cabins which seem to have more smokers than ever since the smoking clampdown. Sadly, if you are next door to a smoker there is little you can do about it.

These terrace balcony cabins are fairly new, so may have been refurbished at the time they were converted, hence not needing to be done in the recent refit.

We were on Black Watch from January 2015 and the cabins were new for that cruise I believe so unlikely to be in need of refurbishment

It's probably because the verandas open onto the promenade deck where smoking is not allowed.