ATN Fare Sale

Mercruiser

Air Tahiti Nui is running a "Book Early and Save" fare sale that may be of interest to North American customers going on a round-trip cruise from Tahiti, between August 2010 and March 2011. The RT LAX fare is about $900 or $1000 plus taxes. Unlike some previous sales that only allowed 5-day stays, this sale allows stays up to 30 days.

The sale is on RT only. The one-way fares are still about $1600!

Edited by Mercruiser

I did a bit of checking this morning, and some of these flight prices are very good for next spring. Even around cruise dates the RT economy fare was $988.60 per person. In the past, when ATN had a sale, they rarely were around cruise dates without a lenghy pre or post cruise stay. But this time, for instance, the February 21st sailing, returning on March 3rd, yes $988.60 per person, with the same price a few days before or after. Even someone wishing to do a B2B from February 21st to March 13th the price was the same $988.60. I haven't seen this low of a price around cruise dates in some time from ATN. Way to go ATN! :) :)

Going Feb 28 - back March 13 . Paid $1,977 total for 2 !! Helped the budget so we are staying Hilton moorea for 2 days Premium over water for $1,321.

I just changed my Hilton Moorea reservation from 2 to 4 days, taking advantage of a special between Hilton Honors program and American Express. Basically, I'm getting 4 days for the points normally required for 2.5 days. However, it will not be overwater. My "OWB" will be an aft balcony on the Royal Princess!

I'm glad to hear you got a good deal on the airfare.

• 3 years later...

New Fare Sale - Summer 2014

Air Tahiti Nui doesn't have fare sales very often. The last time I saw a good one was in 2010. I received an email today for a fare sale this summer, $998 RT LAX-PPT.

Airfare Rules

Roundtrip economy airfare from Los Angeles to Tahiti

All tickets must be purchased by 04/21/2014

Travel Dates: Between 06/01/14 - 07/17/14 and 08/17/14 - 08/31/14

Fare Basis: SPRUS

All fares include taxes, fees and fuel surcharges

Here is the link to the ATN website: http://www.airtahitinui-usa.com/paradisefound/

P.S. We miss you Toto2Kansas

Edited by Mercruiser

Princess Cruises is also advertising a good air sale. The banner ad says "Save up to $700 on air". For a test, I went on the Princess site and selected the Nov 18, 2014, 10-day Tahiti and Polynesia cruise. Then I clicked on the "Flight Quotes" tab to see the air quote. They are showing "Flexible Fares" on Air Tahiti Nui for as low as $790 RT LAX. That's especially good considering you can cancel up to 45 days before departure without penalty.

Even more impressive is the air for the Sept 28 Hawaii to Tahiti cruise. The eZAir price is $479 RT LAX. These "open jaw" air itineraries can be very expensive if you buy them independently.

If you are planning a Princess Cruise in Tahiti, you might want to check this out.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm really annoyed cause I just booked a pg cruise for september. I could have gone on a landbased vacay for less.

When you factor in food and drink you might change your opinion!

Plus land based you won't experience the different islands.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm on Moorea at the IC now. We'll be heading over to the Paul Gauguin this afternoon after a late check out. This is our first time here, but ever after just one day we are thinking of booking our a trip back with our kids using those low fares. This place is just that beautiful. I watched the sun rise to the northeast from our OWB while listening to the roosters crow off in the distance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

New fare sale

ATN is having a fare sale for travel through Feb 28. These are quite rare, so you might want to have a look! See their web page for details. Here are the basics.

$998 round-trip LAX-PPT

10 day max stay (long enough for a 7 night cruise)

Sales & Ticketing Period: October 7 - 30, 2015

Seasonality/Travel Commencement Date:

OPRUS:*November 25 - December 31, 2015; January 17 - February 28, 2016

Blackout Dates: December 18-23, 2015; December 25-27, 2015

Maximum Stay: 10 days from fare origin (9 nights max stay)

• 5 months later...

ATN is having one of their rare fare sales. This one is for September through December 2016.

See https://www.airtahitinui.com/us-en/airfare-special/tahiti-flash-sale?utm_source=ATN&utm_medium=Eblast&utm_campaign=Tahiti-Flash-Sale

Summary:

For a very limited time only, fly roundtrip economy from Los Angeles to Tahiti for just $998*, a savings of 30% off! Travel September thru December 13, 2016. Space is limited. Hurry, sales ends March 17!

Fare Basis: OPRUS

Sales Period: March 7 - March 17, 2016

Travel Period: September 1 - December 13, 2016

Max stay 15 days

• 1 year later...