Any Other Website Besides Photo Bucket?

cruisexlife

Coming in a bit late, but Smugmug is $99 per year and allows unlimited linking (with stats) and unlimited storage. I think the $4 per month version allows it too. I use the Power version because I have to restrict views of certain galleries....

https://www.smugmug.com/features

I can get a referral credit if anyone is interested (Full disclosure) - just email me at panamacanal@pamandjeff.net and I will send you a link...

The $48 version allows unlimited storage and third party linking. I just started using it. It works great. The only thing Photobuck has that SmugMug does not have is sub-albums. However, I like SmugMug's slide show better than Photobucket's slideshow.

Albums (or galleries in SmugMug) can be marked private, semi private or public.

I've been using SmugMug for at least 7 years, it works perfect for what I use it for and great customer support.

No idea on the migration tool (I think something was discussed above) as I never used Photobucket..

How do you like Smugmug? That's the direction I'm leaning right now. Probably will sign up for a trial this weekend, and if I'm OK, look at the Power version for the control features.

"Supposedly" they have a Firefox based tool (have to install Firefox again for at least a few minutes...) to migrate your Photobucket gallery to their site. Eventually, I still end up breaking 11 years worth of links across the web, but...