Size of PG Excursions? How many people?

Smbruner

Tahitian,

Just want to make sure I understand the timings of the tenders. We are in Port in Bora Bora on Day 2 until 11PM.

Is 4pm the last tender that day as you stated. Seems like since it is still daylight and we are not leaving Port until 11pm that there would be some later tenders? 4P seems so early

We were in port on Bora Bora until 11 pm but in fact the last tender from the motu was 4 pm. The last tender from Vitape was 10 pm.

We were in port on Bora Bora until 11 pm but in fact the last tender from the motu was 4 pm. The last tender from Vitape was 10 pm.

Great thanks for clearing that up. Means we have no pressure to rush from our lunch @ Bloody Mary's after our snorkel adventure to catch a 4p tender.

Do they still have the rustic shuttle truck driven by the locals that stops at Bloody Mary's to pick you up and bring back to tender dock?

We used it last time and it worked great, not expensive either.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Will be a fun day, I think you will be very happy with Patrick's in Bora Bora and Reef Discovery. Both involve the beautiful water of the BB lagoon and snorkeling but very different excursions. Equally excellent!

Are you doing Patrick's on Day1 BB and Reef on Day 2, Maybe they will put os on the same boat together for Reef Discovery. Their boats are much smaller, probably no more then 6-8 people.

I don't think we are on the same cruise, from your signature it looks like you are going this October, we aren't sailing until next May.

But to answer your question, I thought I would do Patrick's day one and Reef day 2.

Doug

I don't think we are on the same cruise, from your signature it looks like you are going this October, we aren't sailing until next May.

But to answer your question, I thought I would do Patrick's day one and Reef day 2.

Doug

I was thinking we were on our Roll Call.

I will be happy to give some feedback when we return. I am hoping there will be others from our PG trip with us on our excursion with Reef Discovery.

Great thanks for clearing that up. Means we have no pressure to rush from our lunch @ Bloody Mary's after our snorkel adventure to catch a 4p tender.

Do they still have the rustic shuttle truck driven by the locals that stops at Bloody Mary's to pick you up and bring back to tender dock?

We used it last time and it worked great, not expensive either.

Yes ...