Lanyards

SAKay

Hi,

Previously cruised on NCL, after first cruise bought a retractable key ring holder which clipped on to my belt, it had a little alligator clip on the end of it, once I boarded went to the service counter and had them punch an oval hole with which to

clip the card onto. Reason for using this, the card when retracted stayed in my pocket and could pull it out about 2 ft to open state room door, also with the clip could easily detach for drink orders etc. Worked good for me. Not sure if hole can be punched in the Disney cards. Looking forward to Disney Fantasy 4 Nov. All the Best

Hi,

Previously cruised on NCL, after first cruise bought a retractable key ring holder which clipped on to my belt, it had a little alligator clip on the end of it, once I boarded went to the service counter and had them punch an oval hole with which to

clip the card onto. Reason for using this, the card when retracted stayed in my pocket and could pull it out about 2 ft to open state room door, also with the clip could easily detach for drink orders etc. Worked good for me. Not sure if hole can be punched in the Disney cards. Looking forward to Disney Fantasy 4 Nov. All the Best

It's not advisable to punch a hole in the KTTW card. There's a chip in it somewhere (can't tell where), and it could be damaged. But, then you could just get a new card if that happened.

The other problem with punching a hole in a KTTW card is that formerly that was the cue that the card had no charging. This was done on children's cards. Supposedly that was done away with some time ago, but you might still be questioned about a card with a hole in it. If you go to GS and ask about punching the hole and if it will cause any difficulty as well as what locations on the card are safe.