Soft drinks package

Presto2

Help!

Just wondering what is included in the soft drinks package. We can only find a post from P&O that says Coke, Lemonade and tonic :confused:

We're trying to sort out what drinks we can take with us and what mixers we can buy on board - also hubby prefers a Fanta during the day and a Bacardi / Coke so it would be good to take a bottle of Bacardi and / or brandy to enjoy in the cabin if we could buy mixers. (If this makes sense)

You can get small Pepsi bottles for £1, glass ones with a metal crown cork which you can remove with the bottle opener in your cabin. I used to stock up late at night at the bar near the indoor swimming pool. Just tell them you want the tops left on. I also got small cans of Schweppes Indian Tonic Water with the ring pull, again specify leaving the tins closed. They were around £1 too. Not sure about charges with the Soft Drinks Package but the aforementioned products are available from the bars. Obviously do not use the mini-bar in your cabin as prices are ridiculous as they always are in mini-bars.

Regards John

I think the soft drinks package is literally 20 glasses (from pump) of coke, diet coke, lemonade or tonic so I think it works out about £1 70 a glass if the card costs £35.Not a great saving and I don t think it includes bottles but as I drink gallons of diet coke(I know, not good for me!) I buy it as any saving is better than no saving and if bought on open deck you get it served in a huge glass.

Not clear if you are sailing out of Southampton or on a fly cruise. If sailing out of Southampton you can take your own mixers on board. You do have the option to buy mixers in a port of call and take them on board, but only worth it if you can buy them close to the ship otherwise you might be carrying the weight for too long.

Hi.

The drinks package applies to the pump drinks only - which for "cola" is currently Pepsi / Diet Pepsi. Coke brand is in bottles (at an extortionate £2 something (?2.95) for a small bottle)

The pump drinks can be somewhat questionable in taste so I would personally recommend buying mixers to take with you if, like me, you have to have the right mixer with your drink.

Hi.

The drinks package applies to the pump drinks only - which for "cola" is currently Pepsi / Diet Pepsi. Coke brand is in bottles (at an extortionate £2 something (?2.95) for a small bottle.

I obtained very small bottles of Pepsi for £1 each. A reasonable option for parents to avoid the big or small cola gun prices. Cheapest is take your own on board at each port but this is tedious.

Regards John

Thanks everyone - I think I will take on a large bottle of Martells instead and I can have this with water if needs be. Don't want to be carrying too many soft drinks on and can live without the Coke if needs be.

:-)

Sorry to jump onto this post but does anyone know if P&O offer alcohol package?

They don't (in the sense of beers/wines/spirits which is what I think you're asking): https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/life-on-board/drinks_package

If you're interested in opinions about the wine packages your best bet is to search the forum, several threads have discussed them already this year so you'll find plenty of up-to-date stuff.