MSC Splendida Thermal Spa

deniseatnycs

Hi all

Our first cruise on MSC is booked for November 2018 so working my way around the reviews and forum posts.

There really are some helpful posts thank you.

Early days yet but looking to book the cruise long pass for the Thermal Spa. I have done all the usual searches on the boards/reviews and looked on Utube to no avail.

Could anyone tell me please are there hot tubs, small pool and/or tiled sunbeds in the Splendida Thermal Spa. The official photos on MSC show there are but a disclaimer says the images could be from another MSC ship.

Many thanks in advance

Denise

• 4 weeks later...
You're very welcome, Denise. :)

Hi. I have the exact question as Denise, but in regards to the Orchestra. Do you know if there are hot tubs in the Orchestra spa? I didn't realize that the picture on line of these beautiful jacuzzi tubs looking through large windows may not be of my ship!:o

Hi. I have the exact question as Denise, but in regards to the Orchestra. Do you know if there are hot tubs in the Orchestra spa? I didn't realize that the picture on line of these beautiful jacuzzi tubs looking through large windows may not be of my ship!:o

Hi Kathleen ................ I haven't been on Orchestra yet (will be in December :p) but, according to another poster there are jacuzzis in the Spa on all 4 Musica class ships - Musica, Magnifica, Orchestra and Poesia. Post #2:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51556685&highlight=orchestra+spa#post51556685

Where did you see the picture online? I'm going on Magnifica next month and would be interested in seeing it. I've been on her before, but never went to the Spa.