Lotus Spa Pool Charge?

CruiseChick33

Hello! I have been doing some research on the Princess Cruises' Lotus Spa Pool and I came across a website that said they just started charging for the pool due to overcrowding. Is this true? Everything else I have found on the subject is from a year or two ago when I know it was free to use.

Which ship? I have never seen a charge for the Lotus Spa Pool on the upper decks of the Grand Class ships. There is a fee for the Enclave which has a thermal pool on the Royal, Regal and probably the Majestic.

We will be on the Ruby Princess in the Spring for an Alaskan cruise and the Regal Princess next fall for Canada/NewEngland. I didn't think there was a charge but we haven't been on a cruise in a year or so and I didn't know if that had changed.

Hello! I have been doing some research on the Princess Cruises' Lotus Spa Pool and I came across a website that said they just started charging for the pool due to overcrowding. Is this true? Everything else I have found on the subject is from a year or two ago when I know it was free to use.

That would NOT be good. The Lotus Spa Pool is the only one we use.:eek:

When people post "I came across a website" it would be helpful to identify the website. I know sometimes CC blocks competing websites but there are ways around that. It is hard to comment without knowing the source.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's False News. You must have heard this on CNN.

Tony

We will be on the Ruby Princess in the Spring for an Alaskan cruise and the Regal Princess next fall for Canada/NewEngland. I didn't think there was a charge but we haven't been on a cruise in a year or so and I didn't know if that had changed.

No Lotus Spa Pool on the Regal. There is an adult Retreat Pool which has no charge. The thermal pool in the enclave has a charge for the cruise.