Norwegian Breakaway

lecohen

We will be traveling on the breakaway October 2 2018, from Copenhagen to NY. Anyone else going on that trip? We did the epic trans Atlantic and loved it.

Larry

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think we are!! Just came upon it this week and right away hubby got the green light to take the time off from work. Did not have this on our radar and never having done a transatlantic or even been to Europe I'm beyond excited, and admittedly a bit nervous about the unknown. Would love to hear about your TA experience!

We did our first Transatlantic in April on Celebrity Eclipse. We LOVED it. We are now booked on Breakaway for its East bound TA this coming April. We thought about doing the Bliss's TA but liked the ports for Breakaway better. With leaving out of NYC on a weekend and it being a easy ride from Patriots Nation it beats leaving out of Florida.

I'm on this trip also. We sign on six months ago. I love the embarkation port (Copenhagen) and the the ports of call, though limited. I am looking forward to the relaxation of the TA sea days. My only apprehension is the Breakaway itself; reading the reviews the crowding on this ship has me concerned.

• 1 month later...
I think we are!! Just came upon it this week and right away hubby got the green light to take the time off from work. Did not have this on our radar and never having done a transatlantic or even been to Europe I'm beyond excited, and admittedly a bit nervous about the unknown. Would love to hear about your TA experience!

We are trying to decide on this one too! First TA and I'm definitely nervous! What do we do for 5 days at sea?? What is the weather like? Do we have to change our dollar to their dollar? I guess I'll keep reading and ask questions!

• 1 month later...

Hi! Hubby and I are thinking of booking this cruise. We did a transatlantic on HAL 3 yrs ago and loved it. My hubs, at first was worried about not being able to watch his football games but ESPN was on 24/7. Unfortunately no Syracuse U football games lol.

We have sailed on the Breakaway for 7 days from NYC. It was a very crowded sailing, long lines for everything. But we liked the ship and hope that it will be less crowded on this cruise.