Problems with Princess Rewards Visa Card

woohooTOO

latest offer...........

Spend $1,000 or more in August and September with your Princess Cruises Rewards™ Visa® Card and get 1,000 bonus points for each month the spend level is achieved.1If you’ve spent $1,000 in July, make sure you activate this offer to claim your 1,000 bonus points for that month. After that, if you achieve the spend level in all three months, you’ll earn an additional 2,000 bonus points.Best of all, this is in addition to the points you already earn for using your card.

latest offer...........

Spend $1,000 or more in August and September with your Princess Cruises Rewards™ Visa® Card and get 1,000 bonus points for each month the spend level is achieved.1If you’ve spent $1,000 in July, make sure you activate this offer to claim your 1,000 bonus points for that month. After that, if you achieve the spend level in all three months, you’ll earn an additional 2,000 bonus points.Best of all, this is in addition to the points you already earn for using your card.

Where did you get notice of this special?

These are targeted. My wife got that offer on her AA card with Barclays while I got a different one for mine. Have not gotten Princess offers. Only use it for Princess cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I recently made a payment on an upcoming Princess cruise using the Princess Rewards Visa card. As soon as the charge posted I paid it in full but did not get double points. I called the 866-928-3106 number and after a 5 minute hold spoke to a Relationship Manager, Cory, who was very pleasant, understood the problem, and added the points while I was on the phone; the points showed up on my online account before I hung up. I shouldn't have to do this but at least it worked. I will be checking all future payments to Princess.

I recently made a payment on an upcoming Princess cruise using the Princess Rewards Visa card. As soon as the charge posted I paid it in full but did not get double points. I called the 866-928-3106 number and after a 5 minute hold spoke to a Relationship Manager, Cory, who was very pleasant, understood the problem, and added the points while I was on the phone; the points showed up on my online account before I hung up. I shouldn't have to do this but at least it worked. I will be checking all future payments to Princess.

I, too, have called to correct the points problem and I must say, my experience was not as seamless as yours. As a matter of fact, I finally got an adjustment to the points (which was not equal to what they owed) and on the very same statement I have $400 in deposits to Princess Cruises and got ZERO points!! Should have been 800 points!

So I will be calling them again!