Carnival Vista - Deck 6 or 7 in aft? Or Havana Cabana?

Eli_6

Hello! I am new here. I am going to get one of the premium vista Havana balconies on the Carnival Vista. There is one available on deck 6 and one on deck 7. We do not want to hear the noise from the night club on level 5, but also would like to be close to the Havana area. Would anyone advise as to which deck is better?

Alternatively, would we better off doing the Havana Cabana? My main reason for not wanting to do that was that I wanted a balcony and did not want to be near the night club.

Hi Eli --

While I hate people who just send newcomers to somewhere else instead of answering simple questions, in your case the Q requires more knowledge of specific ships and cabins that you are likely to find anwers to on this thread. Go here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

and ask your full questions.

• 1 month later...
Hello! I am new here. I am going to get one of the premium vista Havana balconies on the Carnival Vista. There is one available on deck 6 and one on deck 7. We do not want to hear the noise from the night club on level 5, but also would like to be close to the Havana area. Would anyone advise as to which deck is better?

Alternatively, would we better off doing the Havana Cabana? My main reason for not wanting to do that was that I wanted a balcony and did not want to be near the night club.

the night club is located forward.

deck 5 is over the dining room no noise issue

deck 6 is over cabin space

pmelight lounge is the comedy show. and no cabins are above that area

• 1 month later...

We had the deck 5 cabin that butted right up to the club. I totally loved it. I could hang out in my private area or just walk thru the little gate on my deck to the pool or hot tub. Loved the swing chair on our patio. Yes you heard the club, but my daughter had earplugs and I did not. Just got used to it. The noise only lasted a bit. Most of the time your out and about. Very quiet in the mornings.