Who is the Conceirge on Azamara Journey

midtracy

On our August 1st twelve day Journey cruise, the Concierge was Geeta Boojhawan. She is very efficient and helpful as anyone who had contact with her would tell you. A real professional.

I was on her training cruise in July.She has had the job a month.She was a little concerned. So glad she is happy and doing well.

I was on her training cruise in July.She has had the job a month.She was a little concerned. So glad she is happy and doing well.

Wow, I couldn't tell she was a newbie. She seemed to handle things very well. She was most helpful with our CC roll call independent St. Petersburg tour. TY for letting me know.

Thank you all, l have been looking to see if Yasemin Cakmak will be on Journey 28th October cruise out of Athens, can anyone tell me how l would find this out, have been on many cruises with Yasemin and found her a great concierge.

Tracy

Thank you all, l have been looking to see if Yasemin Cakmak will be on Journey 28th October cruise out of Athens, can anyone tell me how l would find this out, have been on many cruises with Yasemin and found her a great concierge.

Tracy

she is on Quest now. Not sure when she arrived or will be leaving. I think in mid fall.

Wow, I couldn't tell she was a newbie. She seemed to handle things very well. She was most helpful with our CC roll call independent St. Petersburg tour. TY for letting me know.

She was working nights when she got the news. She got up early some days to train or trained before sleeping .then went on days and she worked daily to learn her new job. even working Guest relations you do not know all. plus all those set ups fro private hosted dinners, private transfers etc. I knew she do great but reading it makes me smile.

She made sure we got the first tender ashore when we had an early private excursion; contacted dining off hours to change a specialty reservation for us. Just a couple examples

Sent from my iPhone using Forums