Drinks

tbdawson

$12-15 is pushing it for a frozen drink on most mainstream cruise lines. That's more martini territory. I would say an average frozen drink is going to be about $8 give or take a bit with gratuity.

But it does help to mention what cruise line you are talking about.

I think that LHT28 is being nice in say $5+ I think that $12 - $15 is more appropriate.

If OP is referring to pina colada, mudslides, etc. I agree - that's the cost with gratuity on RC.

Haven't seen a $5 drink, especially a frozen blender drink for many years; most basic cocktails are around $8-10.

$12-15 is pushing it for a frozen drink on most mainstream cruise lines. That's more martini territory. I would say an average frozen drink is going to be about $8 give or take a bit with gratuity.

But it does help to mention what cruise line you are talking about.

I've been sailing on the wrong cruise line. A gin and tonic on RCI in $9 with tip. Anything frozen is 12 bucks and up. Unless it's the drink of the day, then maybe a couple bucks less.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

How much is a typical frozen drink? Trying to decide if the drink package is worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another way to look at this is that with most drink packages you would typically need to consume 6-7 drinks per day to break even. Keep in mind that includes port days when you will likely be off the ship for the better part of the day.

I think that LHT28 is being nice in say $5+ I think that $12 - $15 is more appropriate.

I was thinking of the DOD some are a bit less

I would agree most are at least $10 plus gratuity added

I know Carnival has their fun ship drink or drink of the day. It's served in a souvenir glass. Price is in the $10 dollar neighborhood and refills are around $7.50. There is a site you can check out, Cruise Mapper. Good Luck.