Excursion pricing has disappeared

laurieb

We're sailing on the Quest 5/29, 6/9 and 6/12; checking on the excursions being offered I noticed that all of the pricing has disappeared for all 3. Anyone else's cruise excursions missing prices??

We're sailing on the Quest 5/29, 6/9 and 6/12; checking on the excursions being offered I noticed that all of the pricing has disappeared for all 3. Anyone else's cruise excursions missing prices??

Have you tried a mock booking for the excursion of your choice? Check the passenger's name, and then keep clicking. I was able to find prices for my excursion choices but needed to take the info right to the PAY page before the prices showed up. I then cancelled that transaction - a cumbersome method of determining price, but what else can we do?

Very frustratingly the ones I was waiting to book onboard to use OBC have all gone up. Not a large about $5-$10 each but it adds up. I do know last year that once we got onboard the dollar prices were even higher than online had offered. Bonnie is this still going to be the case - it is a little unfair as we are not to blame that we cannot use our OBC until we arrive (yes I know its coming but.....)

• 3 weeks later...