2018 dates?

Tljcruiser

Thanks

I am new to Disney and have been scanning these boards while waiting for the 2018 dates. When do they announce the theme cruises ( Star Wars?)

I have two boys that would love that.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks

I am new to Disney and have been scanning these boards while waiting for the 2018 dates. When do they announce the theme cruises ( Star Wars?)

I have two boys that would love that.

Thanks in advance

I just looked up when the 2017 SWDAS dates were announced and it was on March 10, 2016.

And the 2016 dates were announced around February 11, 2015.

So If I were to guess, it would be February/March for 2018 sailings.

Sorry I can't be more definitive.

ex techie

I just looked up when the 2017 SWDAS dates were announced and it was on March 10, 2016.

And the 2016 dates were announced around February 11, 2015.

So If I were to guess, it would be February/March for 2018 sailings.

Sorry I can't be more definitive.

ex techie

Thanks !!!!

I will keep watching!

Thanks !!!!

I will keep watching!

The Halloween, Very MerryTime, Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea sailings are all labeled well after the initial itinerary release. DCL seems to hold back this info to spark a wave of bookings. They already know people will book this week so why put all their cards on the table now.

Plus, when they do make the themed cruises official the prices have jumped from opening day.

The only thing I saw on the schedule that even pretends to be exciting is the WB Panama Canal Cruise. Otherwise' date=' it continues exactly as one would expect based on 2017. Lots of "same old, same old."[/quote']

The southern Caribbean cruises out of San Juan have some new, interesting ports.

The southern Caribbean cruises out of San Juan have some new, interesting ports.

I'm looking at this myself! Can't wait to see pricing. Another board has golds/platinums posting pricing The SJ ones don't seem so popular. Fingers crossed

The Halloween, Very MerryTime, Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea sailings are all labeled well after the initial itinerary release. DCL seems to hold back this info to spark a wave of bookings. They already know people will book this week so why put all their cards on the table now.

Plus, when they do make the themed cruises official the prices have jumped from opening day.

Good to see you Scott! Long time no see!

ex techie

So frustrated! I have been watching for date/pricing for several weeks and when they are finally posted the week I need is not listed! What is up with that? Where is the Fantasy the week of March 10, 2018? Does Disney ever charter? Is that why it would not be showing up, or just glitch in system?

So frustrated! I have been watching for date/pricing for several weeks and when they are finally posted the week I need is not listed! What is up with that? Where is the Fantasy the week of March 10, 2018? Does Disney ever charter? Is that why it would not be showing up, or just glitch in system?

Not sure what you are looking at, but I'm seeing the Fantasy doing a 7 night Eastern departing March 10. Price for 2 adults in an inside is over $5K, but interestingly is minimally more for a balcony.

Yes, DCL does charter...but I wouldn't expect that at spring break time!

That is the itinerary I am interested in since our trip a few weeks ago changed from Eastern to Western because of the hurricane. We really just want to go back on the Fantasy for a full week and are tired of Western. I am on the Disney Cruise Line site and it is not showing for me. Where are you seeing it? I looked this morning when I got up on my laptop and then again just a minute ago on desktop at work thinking it may be a computer issue. So weird! Thanks for your help!!

Only wheelchair rooms available are Concierge. Checked the second it opened so Golds and Plat. must have booked it up yesterday. Oh well.

It will likely open as the final payment date nears. It usually does....although that opening might be right after final payment.

I was totally pissed when I had waitlisted an HA balcony for 16 months (booked a standard cabin knowing I couldn't keep it, but had to do that to get the waitlist). I canceled 2 days before penalty period started. One day after the penalty period, 3 HA balconies were suddenly available and DCL refused to re-instate the "deal" that I'd held for 16 months. They insisted it needed to be a new booking at the new rate.

While I was polite to the supervisor CM (who after all, didn't make the policy), I mentally told them where they could go and booked a very similar cruise on Princess for half the cost!

The funny thing is that this was a rebooking on board. I told the booking agent that I wanted "exactly what we have now." She handed me the print out, and I said, "This isn't an HA cabin." Well no, it isn't. Well, "exactly what we have" is an HA balcony cabin." But this is still a cat 6. Yes, but my mobility impaired daughter can't stay in a standard cat 6. That's when she checked and said there were no HAs available and the whole nonsense started........

That is the itinerary I am interested in since our trip a few weeks ago changed from Eastern to Western because of the hurricane. We really just want to go back on the Fantasy for a full week and are tired of Western. I am on the Disney Cruise Line site and it is not showing for me. Where are you seeing it? I looked this morning when I got up on my laptop and then again just a minute ago on desktop at work thinking it may be a computer issue. So weird! Thanks for your help!!

I went to "disney***************" which flips me to some other DCL site, then selected "find a cruise," March 2018, 7 nights. It gives me a choice of western (3 cruises) or Eastern (3 cruises). I selected Eastern, and March 10 appears.

Just a standard search.....

UGH. What a nightmare. I actually thought of doing that but then figured it could turn into a huge mess. Think we are going to go back to other lines-and I actually really want to try a Princess coastal to get a feel for them-but the 14 day ones are perfect on Disney because of the entertainment factor for my son. There is just so much more for him to do on a Disney. I'll keep looking and the Oct EB if it's similar to 2017 would be fine too but likely going to end up in the same boat :P

UGH. What a nightmare. I actually thought of doing that but then figured it could turn into a huge mess. Think we are going to go back to other lines-and I actually really want to try a Princess coastal to get a feel for them-but the 14 day ones are perfect on Disney because of the entertainment factor for my son. There is just so much more for him to do on a Disney. I'll keep looking and the Oct EB if it's similar to 2017 would be fine too but likely going to end up in the same boat :P

Good luck!