Carnival Shares

spf

Hi I have recently bought some shares a Nd there are a couple of things not sure of but I know someone will help with.

First how long do you have to be a shareholder to qualify for dividends and similarly how to you get the extra OBC benefit before you sail.

Thankyou

Hi I have recently bought some shares a Nd there are a couple of things not sure of but I know someone will help with.

First how long do you have to be a shareholder to qualify for dividends and similarly how to you get the extra OBC benefit before you sail.

Thankyou

I think you are eligible from purchase date. They are paid quarterly and have just declared the latest dividend which will be payable in June.

http://www.dividenddata.co.uk/ex-dividend-date-search.py?searchTerm=CCL

As for claiming your obc, you can only claim after full payment of your cruise balance. Then you contact Carnival - an email suffices but you have to attach a current statement of your shareholding as proof of ownership. We do a screen dump of our statement (we bought through our bank) redact the account details then scan to use as an attachment with the email.

Here is a link to the P&O site giving you the details of how ways to submit the info to them.

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/before-you-sail/apply_shareholder

Enjoy your obc! ;)

I bought my Carnival shares via P&O so I just email my OBC request with my shareholder number.

By redact Kruzseeka means erase it or paint over in black.

Thanks for reminding me. I have to claim shareholder benefit for my Azura cruise.

The next dividend of $0.40 per share is payable on June 16 to all shareholders holding shares on May 26. For UK holders the dividend will be converted to sterling based on the exchange rate on June 1.

Brian