Disney Cruise Scrapbooking?

pampaul

I am an avid scrapbooker and would like to find Disney Cruise Line scrapbooking items. I know I can find general cruise items, but I'd like to find specific Disney Cruise items. Plus maybe a 12x12 Disney Cruise Album. Where would I go about finding these items?

And what about finding something like this on the ship itself?

I have only seen that types of items on e-bay, the cruise ships, and at WDW.

If you have trouble finding them on e-bay let me know because next time we go to WDW I could price their stuff for you and then if you want it I can buy it and send it to you and just have you pay me back.

we usually go at least twice a month to WDW, just got back a few minutes ago from Magic Kingdom.

mom x4,grandma x4

I too am an avid scrapbooker and use ebay and scrapyourtrip.com (great products and fast delivery).

If you do a google search for Disney scrapbook materials you will find many sites with a range of materials.

Good luck, happy cruising and scrapbooking.:)

Thank you for posting this topic! I recently made a page for the Disney cruise we went on as part of our honeymoon, and I was surprised that the local scrapbooks stores didn't carry anything cruise-oriented - the closest I could find were some stickers/diecuts of Mickey and Goofy snorkeling, but they were wearing green and blue and sort of clashed with most of the Disney paper! I'm glad to hear that they'll sell papers and an album on the ship - does anyone have pricing info?

Here is a copy of the page I made, even though I just used "general" Disney paper:

1791215315_TravelAlbum-2002DisneyCruise.jpg.9e4cb7227e0130a626f0338ea63ed2bb.jpg

I love your page. I am new at scrapbooking and am trying to learn all about it so I can do that for my next few cruises instead of a regular photo album.

If anyone can post any other pages or offer any tips I would greatly appreciate it!!

Sorry I dont remember the price of the kits on board. I will ask around and see if anybody knows. I will post if I find out.

mom x4,grandma x4

Don't forget to go and pick up some extra paper luggage tags the last night of the cruise. They have the characters on one side and are great for adding to your scrapbook.

Also we always go to guest services and pick up a second Navigator that I put away for my scrapbook.

Don't forget to go and pick up some extra paper luggage tags the last night of the cruise. They have the characters on one side and are great for adding to your scrapbook.

Also we always go to guest services and pick up a second Navigator that I put away for my scrapbook.

Very good point! We did this on our cruise, too. Plus, I went to guest services and explained that I was a scrapbooker (before it was so popular!) and asked if they had any extras that I could include. I came away with stationery, envelopes, postcards, cards, and stickers - all free and very helpful! :)

I am an avid scrapbooker and would like to find Disney Cruise Line scrapbooking items. I know I can find general cruise items, but I'd like to find specific Disney Cruise items. Plus maybe a 12x12 Disney Cruise Album. Where would I go about finding these items?

It's all on board! We were on the Magic at the end of March. There is a 12 x 12 scrapbook that says disney cruise 2007, it comes with papers inside as well. There are two different sets of papers you can buy separately and there are stickers galore. Buy the book early on in the cruise as they were on the verge of being sold out by the end of the week.

At the end of the trip we spent a day at the Magic Kingdom, loads of scraping stuff there too. There are papers, scissors that cut a mickey ear boarder, stickers amd more.

When I am on a vacation or cruise, I try to collect anything that might help me in scrapping, like the cruise daily paper - which can be cut up and added to papers, I've used the luggage tags, a pic of our cabin door/number, paper coasters, etc. It really helps me remember the time spent when I can see items that came directly from my time spent on the cruise/vacation.

As for WDW itself, my last trip in Feb., I brought home the Magic Your Way Tags, stationary/postcards from the room, a paper menu that I requested at The Cellar (one of my fav Epcot resturants), etc. Even napkins with the resturant's logo or your resort's logo is a fun thing to use.

It's all on board! We were on the Magic at the end of March. There is a 12 x 12 scrapbook that says disney cruise 2007, it comes with papers inside as well. There are two different sets of papers you can buy separately and there are stickers galore. Buy the book early on in the cruise as they were on the verge of being sold out by the end of the week.

At the end of the trip we spent a day at the Magic Kingdom, loads of scraping stuff there too. There are papers, scissors that cut a mickey ear boarder, stickers amd more.

I'm so glad to hear this! Any chance you remember the album price? I have read about the autographed pillowcases, and I am thinking about having the characters autograph a page of scrapbook paper instead - maybe make a title and leave a matting in the center for a photo, but have them autograph the border... what do you think? :)

Hey, that's what I was thinking of doing too!!! :D

This is my first Disney cruise and I just found a couple threads here and there about people leaving items at the front desk to be signed by the characters. And since I've been scrapbooking for years, I thought this to be a GREAT idea. I'm not leaving for another 11 months, but I'll be sure working on my page as soon as I can.

I also think I heard the album is like $39.99. I might be wrong but that is what I think I read somewhere else. HTH

Hey, that's what I was thinking of doing too!!! :D

This is my first Disney cruise and I just found a couple threads here and there about people leaving items at the front desk to be signed by the characters. And since I've been scrapbooking for years, I thought this to be a GREAT idea. I'm not leaving for another 11 months, but I'll be sure working on my page as soon as I can.

I also think I heard the album is like $39.99. I might be wrong but that is what I think I read somewhere else. HTH

Our cruise is even further away than yours, but I am already so excited and have gotten so many great ideas from this board! You'll have to let me know how your autographed page turns out! :D And I sure hope we do indeed get the pens back, because those acid-free pens are expensive!

I was in Walmart the other day and saw 12x12 Disney albums. The two that I remember were a Disney Princess album and the other was a Mickey & friends album. There were also cute stickers, pockets, 3D embellishments, etc. Not cruise specific but great additions to any page!

• 4 years later...
I was in Walmart the other day and saw 12x12 Disney albums. The two that I remember were a Disney Princess album and the other was a Mickey & friends album. There were also cute stickers, pockets, 3D embellishments, etc. Not cruise specific but great additions to any page!

I've found sooooooooooo many Disney embellishments and albums at Walmart. Also, tons at DLR of stickers like vinylmation ones etc. Also, just saw some cute paper clips with characters on them at the Disney Store...we are Disney nerds and went to the Cars (Car-a-te) event today at the Disney Store.

I'm a scrapbooking, Disney-nerd that brings her scrapbooking stuff onboard (only been on Princess so far) and has her album done by the time we are packing up the last night.

I'm so glad to hear this! Any chance you remember the album price? I have read about the autographed pillowcases, and I am thinking about having the characters autograph a page of scrapbook paper instead - maybe make a title and leave a matting in the center for a photo, but have them autograph the border... what do you think? :)

Love this idea!

I do know they have a scrapbook kit on the ships. I have one I bought last fall on the Transatlantic, and just saw one on the Dream.

• 3 weeks later...

In addition to the papers and albums available on the ship, if you have time to hit one of the Disney Character Outlet stores in Orlando pre or post cruise, you might also find a small selection of scrapbooking supplies there, and much cheaper than on the ship. Last time I found a DCL logo punch for $7!! However, most of the papers were dated from the previous year, or previous itineraries (e.g. Europe)... but worth a look if you're heading to the outlet malls anyway :)

When we were on the Dream in January, the kits I saw were:

- inaugural season

- dated 2011

- Castaway Cay

- Pirates of the Caribbean

The parks don't have very much of anything when it comes to scrapbooking other than a couple of albums and maybe one or two page/paper packs.

I enjoy scrap booking also. I made a scrap book of our Disney Cruise last year. I didn't buy the book on the ship. This past May we were on the Magic and the scrapbook was $29.00. They give you some stickers and sheets of paper. We did attend a scrap booking class on the ship. That was fine to do. I have found Disney paper and stickers in the AC More and Michael's craft stores. I also have Disney found stickers in JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts. Another helpful hint, I found out last year when putting your own photos on scrapbooking paper. The pictures look much nicer by putting some type of border around them. Costco and Wal-mart offer this free service.

I hope this information has been helpful to everyone.:)

Archived