SD II 3/14-3/21 Show of hands

DSNYSDRMR

What a colourful location DSNYSDRMR- XYZ ! Terra Cotta.

Is that anywhere near Terra Firma ?

Anyways, we will make sure the vessel is in good order for your arrival on Saturday.

All the very best. HH

Edited by ho-hum

Dear Mr. Hum--

DSNYDRMR stays in Terra Cotta (very close to Terra Firma, as you noted) and is not one of the thousands who anxiously follows your posts. A better question is, "will you be staying on?"

We appreciate you taking good care of "our yacht."

fp

Thank you sir! I take it that you are on board now?

Yes sir

Dear Mr. Hum--

DSNYDRMR stays in Terra Cotta (very close to Terra Firma, as you noted) and is not one of the thousands who anxiously follows your posts. A better question is, "will you be staying on?"

fp

Yes.

So you do follow (but not anxiously).....HH commends you dear fp.

Oh, I do anxiously follow! And look forward to following your example on board in rose, esteeming the crew, and hopefully not gout! :o

Well said friend.....and you would't want the gout !

If you would permit HH to offer you one of his rose wines onboard....ask Pablo the sommelier for the "blue bottle of rose" and he will ensure it is provided for you whenever you wish.

Trust HH it is a superior Provencal to those freely offered.

Of course anyone reading this and sailing on SDII next week may have scurriously acquired said bottle before your good self !

Modern times ! Modern times !

Sadly HH must now return to the UK after all.....affairs of state and all that.

HH must sign up for the "dole".

Remember "blue bottle".

So sorry to hear that affairs of state take you away. We will do our best to care for the yacht in your absence.

Blue bottle from Pablo. ;)

H-H's Auntie Betty needs some help with her Corgis. Pesky creatures.

So sorry to hear that affairs of state take you away. We will do our best to care for the yacht in your absence.

Blue bottle from Pablo. ;)

Raggy's insignia is popping up in the strangest of places !

Pablo has been instructed to serve the "blue bottle" to you when requested.

You must say "I have a terrible problem in my elbow". He will recognise you by this secret password.

Raggy's insignia is popping up in the strangest of places !

Pablo has been instructed to serve the "blue bottle" to you when requested.

You must say "I have a terrible problem in my elbow". He will recognise you by this secret password.

Message received somewhere from the Caribbean by secret agent onboard SDII.

"The eagle has landed, the eagle has landed, over"

"The pain in my elbow has gone, the pain in my elbow has gone, over"

Message understood, message understood over.

Great job, great job over.

You have served Ho Hum well Mr.P, over.

Edited by ho-hum

• 1 month later...

I haven't been able to look at the cruise critic boards since our return. It's just too depressing to think I COULD be out there, but no, I'm in here!

As DH already stated and is well known here the crew made it magnificent.

We had wonderful fellow passengers and pretty good weather. Whatever the weather was the crew kept telling us that we were lucky it wasn't "windy" as it had been in the preceding weeks. We soon learned that "windy" is ship crew code for "even the crew was getting seasick." Thank goodness we missed the wind!

The food, much enjoyed from the beginning, has even improved a notch. I really like the new menu and several nights had something from the "available every night" section. A lot of great choices.

As to wine, we most enjoyed a particular blue bottle. Pablo could not tell us much of its provenance except that he held the original owners in high esteem. We do as well. How very, very kind. We hope to be able to join them and reciprocate one of these voyages.

Going off to have a little cry again. As we say to each other every day, "Why aren't we on SeaDream?"

I haven't been able to look at the cruise critic boards since our return. It's just too depressing to think I COULD be out there, but no, I'm in here!

As DH already stated and is well known here the crew made it magnificent.

We had wonderful fellow passengers and pretty good weather. Whatever the weather was the crew kept telling us that we were lucky it wasn't "windy" as it had been in the preceding weeks. We soon learned that "windy" is ship crew code for "even the crew was getting seasick." Thank goodness we missed the wind!

The food, much enjoyed from the beginning, has even improved a notch. I really like the new menu and several nights had something from the "available every night" section. A lot of great choices.

As to wine, we most enjoyed a particular blue bottle. Pablo could not tell us much of its provenance except that he held the original owners in high esteem. We do as well. How very, very kind. We hope to be able to join them and reciprocate one of these voyages.

Going off to have a little cry again. As we say to each other every day, "Why aren't we on SeaDream?"