Thomson carribean flights....

sammydo

last year we upgraded to Premium and fly with Thomas Cook from Manchester to Barbados, we had a 2-4-2 configuration in premium, where as economy was 3-4-3 so seemed like we had bigger seats. It was worth the money in my view.

We have upgraded again this year but our flight is with Thomson this time. I've read on some other sites that it isn't worth the money to upgrade as seat configurations are the same in economy and premium...I know you get free food and drinks and a bigger seat pitch...but just wondered if anyone here had specific experience of upgrading on the P&O charter flights with Thomson. ..thanks

On some of Thomson's 747 (First Choice)the seat configuration was as you say. However the new Dreamliners are 2-3-2 in premium and 3-3-3 in cattle

Getting out from a window seat can be a bit of a problem as the person in the next seat has to stack their tv screen away.

Cb

On some of Thomson's 747 (First Choice)the seat configuration was as you say. However the new Dreamliners are 2-3-2 in premium and 3-3-3 in cattle

Getting out from a window seat can be a bit of a problem as the person in the next seat has to stack their tv screen away.

Cb

This is the configuration that we got on our TOM034 flight from Gatwick for this coming December 3-3-3, or 2-3-2 on premium.

Edited by shallwe

hi, does anyone know what the thomson plane configuration is for the carribean flights to barbados this year please ?? we are going in November, from gatwick, and the flight no is tom 034.

Our last flight was with thomas cook and was a 3-3-3- configuration, but i think sometimes thomson are 2-4-2, just wondered if anyone is able to confirm either of these, before i book for our party.

thankyou for any replies in advance.

Seat plans dot com shows it as 2-3-2 in premium, and 3-3-3 in standard economy

We are flying premium in February on TOM 034 and the cruise personaliser shows luggage allowance of 28kg with a maximum per bag of 23 kg. Anybody know if this means we can take more than one bag each?

Peter and Jenny

I would imagine the extra 5kg is for you hand luggage, that's the usual limit in the cabin.

I would imagine the extra 5kg is for you hand luggage, that's the usual limit in the cabin.

We are flying premium in February on TOM 034 and the cruise personaliser shows luggage allowance of 28kg with a maximum per bag of 23 kg. Anybody know if this means we can take more than one bag each?

Peter and Jenny

Yes

in premium you have 28Kg each. We take a third case so that none exceeds 20 Kg

Cb