Vigo Private Shore excursions

John Jordan

Hi, all.

I will be in Vigo (Spain) in September. I usually get my excursions out of cruise companies. I would like to know some shore excursion in Vigo.

Kind regards

Hello, John.

We were in Vigo in June and we did a Panoramic Tour with Hercules Tours. They run Panoramic tours in A Coruña and they started to work in Vigo, also. 2,5 hours duration with 3 stops at a very good price, 15 euros.

We booked it in advance through the web www.herculestours.com and they reserved the front seats for us. Highly recommended.

Greetings

Hello, John.

We were in Vigo in June and we did a Panoramic Tour with Hercules Tours. They run Panoramic tours in A Coruña and they started to work in Vigo, also. 2,5 hours duration with 3 stops at a very good price, 15 euros.

We booked it in advance through the web www.herculestours.com and they reserved the front seats for us. Highly recommended.

Greetings

Hi, all.

Thank you very much for your advice. I already booked my tickets with Hercules Tours for Vigo tour for cruisers. I will leave my review at the returning.

Greetings

Hi, all.

Thank you very much for your advice. I already booked my tickets with Hercules Tours for Vigo tour for cruisers. I will leave my review at the returning.

Greetings

Hello John

We hope you enjoy the tour as much as we did.

Have a nice cruise

Hello, John.

Greetings

Hi, all.

I have just come back from my cruise. I took Hercules in La Coruna&Vigo and they were fantastic.

We arrived at La Coruna on P&O Britannia on 10th Sept and getting off the ship saw the two Hercules Tour coaches and decided to take a tour as we had missed out on the ship's excursion. When Mario the guide told us the price (15Euros each) this was very pleasant surprise as the P&O trip would have cost us £38 each The tour itself was excellent we visited all the major landmarks like the Lighthouse, St Peter's Mount and some that Mario himself thought worth a visit. All in all a very enjoyable tour, well worth the money and with a very knowledgeable guide.

Highly recommended

For the information of others who may fall upon this thread as I did, there are always a fair number of private tour/taxi operators outside the terminal offering tours to many places including those to Santiago De Compostela.

Yes; I would agree with this. Last time I disembarked at Vigo without a pre-arranged excursion there was a girl beside a Tuk Tuk booking people onto tours which were instantly available. Once you agreed they took you up to the Shopping Mall for insurance form filling out purposes and to get into your vehicle which the driver took you round in. An advantage of this system is if it is rainy you can decide not to do it without penalty. Another guy was doing Segway tours of Vigo but my daughther decided to just do the Segway experience around the port area for the time allowed.

Regards John