Arcadia

KAYTWO

Thinking of booking a sector, so would like to know who is currently on board and what are your thoughts?

In what sense?

Any speakers on board now would probably not be onboard at the worldie time of year.

Arcadia and Aurora are our favourite ships. Neither are too big for us.

Arcadia has also recently had a refurbished so looks nice inside. She hasn't had the flag painting done yet though.

In what sense?

Any speakers on board now would probably not be onboard at the worldie time of year.

Arcadia and Aurora are our favourite ships. Neither are too big for us.

Arcadia has also recently had a refurbished so looks nice inside. She hasn't had the flag painting done yet though.

Agreed. I like Arcadia because she isn't too big and has a little bit of everything - decent prom, covered pool, hydro pool, refurb, great select restaurants, decent sized cabins and balcony. I would say she is my joint favourite with Britannia which I like got other reasons[emoji3] my longest cruise to date is 17 nights but next year doing 24 on Arcadia.

Edited by Florry

Flory, there is no Sorrento on Arcadia or wasn't last time we were on board in 2014. It was Ocean Grill and East. East changes to Sindhu in September this year.

Sue

Thanks Sue, I like Sindhu better than East so that's good news for my November cruise, however, I don't think Epicurean is a patch on The White Room so I hope they don't change that [emoji31] I'm guessing the evening restaurant in the Belvedere has gone then? Or is it a Beach House already? Thanks.

Edited by Florry

I've just realised I've got all my ships mixed up lol Sorrento was Oriana [emoji15] they all seem to have merged into one!

That's the problem IMHO- they seem to be standardising the offerings across all the ships . No doubt for bean counting purposes but a retrograde step for (some) customers

I've just realised I've got all my ships mixed up lol Sorrento was Oriana [emoji15] they all seem to have merged into one!

You are not having a good day. :)

Arcadia is one of the few who do not offer an evening sit down and be served restaurant in the buffet area.