Transatlantic's Oasis class?

The southern transatlantic route is probably no colder than many winter days around Port Canaveral. Just not that cold. There will be a few days with plenty of pool chairs but I don;t remember ever seeing the flowrider lacking customers.

Roy

O-class is really not a good choice for a TA - the layout is not good for colder weather....

We did the Oasis Westbound last time she crossed, the weather was not great but there was still lots to do, we've done a few Transatlantic crossings, both spring and fall, it's been different weather on most of them but we've found that there are extra activities on bad weather days.

We did the Oasis Westbound last time she crossed, the weather was not great but there was still lots to do, we've done a few Transatlantic crossings, both spring and fall, it's been different weather on most of them but we've found that there are extra activities on bad weather days.

Sure but O-class has less appealing indoor options than the other ships...

Also the pools and Solarium are less protected - the Flowriders are especially exposed to bad/ windy weather....

Totally agree...much more to do on those long sea days! :)

Not when you have nearly 6,000. Guests trying to stay inside and find somewhere to sit when the weather is appalling outside as it was on the Westbound Oasis TA a few years ago, even RCCL felt guilty and all guests were given vouchers off a future cruise, definite no no when you can't control the weather, have completed 31 TA's and was the worst by far.[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Weather is always a crap shoot. I have no qualms or reservations about taking a transatlantic cruise on an Oasis class ship.

Weather is a craps shoot, but there is something to be said for her lack of covered areas.

Not everyone can go chill out in the private lounges. [emoji6]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Not necessarily, we'll find out next year

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Yeah, I certainly don't believe that with that big new terminal, RCI would only offer the little Majesty short night

cruises as the only option there. Especially during the summer season, which is very popular with families, as

pricing for those summer cruises sure do reflect that reality.

Not when you have nearly 6,000. Guests trying to stay inside and find somewhere to sit when the weather is appalling outside as it was on the Westbound Oasis TA a few years ago, even RCCL felt guilty and all guests were given vouchers off a future cruise, definite no no when you can't control the weather, have completed 31 TA's and was the worst by far.[emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ouch...bad situation eh?