Formal night on a 3 day??

suzyed

They took formal off the suggested attire for the MN a few months back.....it is now smart casual.........they did so not to discourage people from coming to the dining room in non formal clothes.......however you can dress formal if you'd like.......but truthfully,not too many do on the MN

A few months ago,someone questioned whether I was right or not about the info............this comes right from a friend of mine who works at Guest Relations on the ship.

"actually we have it as smart casual because not everyone wants to wear formal wear and they don't want to go to the dining room if they don't have formal wear, so we leave it as smart casual so you can choose if you want to dress formal or not. but its actually both."

On night 2, the Monarch stays in Nassau until very late so probably not as many people eat in the dining room.

On Night 2, the Majesty has already sailed away from Coco Cay :( so everyone is on board for formal night. I was pleasantly surprised to see that most people were dressed very nice that night. I wouldn't call a lot of the clothes "formal" but they were at least smart casual or a step above.

Archived