Signature Beverage Package

dhoogheralf

I like your way of thinking. "Barkeep!Bring me a double, plus one for the on deck circle!"

Color me curious. I completely get the double. But why the third drink? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that one of my enlightened CC friends is going to supply the reason why 3 is the magic number. I'm just missing it at the moment.

It allows for a drink and a bottle of water :) That's how I do it on Celebrity and RCCL, anyhow....

• 3 weeks later...

If you want a glass of wine that is above $7 and you have purchased the Signature Beverage Package, can you pay the difference between the $7 and the price for the better wine or will you be charged the full price?

Thanks

If you want a glass of wine that is above $7 and you have purchased the Signature Beverage Package, can you pay the difference between the $7 and the price for the better wine or will you be charged the full price?

As reported in several threads on the matter, the price point for a glass of wine under the SBP has been increased to $8.00.

If you want a wine that costs above that limit, you must charge the entire amount to your cabin account. There is no ability to "step up" by paying the difference.

Hey how does the drink package work exactly, have been on Royal and done there package and let me tell you it was FANTASTIC! NO limits and ANYTHING you wanted!

I know Hal has limit of 15 so is that just alcohol or is that anything, water, coffee, pop etc....

Just trying to understand there package.... oh yeah there is only one correct?..... Thanks

Hey how does the drink package work exactly, have been on Royal and done there package and let me tell you it was FANTASTIC! NO limits and ANYTHING you wanted!

I know Hal has limit of 15 so is that just alcohol or is that anything, water, coffee, pop etc....

Just trying to understand there package.... oh yeah there is only one correct?..... Thanks

Now the quote function works!

It's will work on almost anything, everything that you've listed is covered as long as it's priced under $7, except for wine under $8 (new rules).

Yes, there is only one package.