Nov. 22 B2B Changeover

Kadota

My wife and I will be doing a B2B (Nov. 22 & Nov. 30) on Anthem. We will be moving from one deck to another for the second sail. Has anyone experienced moving from one cabin to another or from one deck to another, and what is the procedure?

Thanks!

We just got back from a B2B on the Serenade. We were in the same cabin for both cruises, but at the 'info meeting' the day before the end of cruise #1, they told us that people who had to change cabins just had to take all their personal stuff and items in drawers out of the cabin and put it in the new cabin. The room stewards move all the clothes in the closet for you. Try to coordinate with the steward in your 1st cruise cabin and the 2nd cruise cabin.

You will be notified when/where the info meeting will be and get complete details for 'Continuing Cruisers' the day before docking.

My wife and I will be doing a B2B (Nov. 22 & Nov. 30) on Anthem. We will be moving from one deck to another for the second sail. Has anyone experienced moving from one cabin to another or from one deck to another, and what is the procedure?

Thanks!

We've been fortunate to have the same cabin, here is some additional info.

On a B2B, when you fill out your *first* SetSail pass, you need to select "Consecutive Cruiser" for Departure Time and on your next sailing SetSail pass select "Consecutive Cruiser" again for Arrival Time.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentPage.do?pagename=consecutive_cruisers

Thanks to both responses!

We were on a B2B on Explorer in 2008. We kept the same cabin.

For our Nov. B2B we booked the same cabin, but a few weeks ago we had the opportunity to upgrade to cabin on a different deck and we took it.

Looking forward to the Anthem!