Diet drinks specifically tonic

Do you know if that's something you can get with the soda package, or is it only available in cans and used as a mixer by the bar staff? Thank you for the info!

I use diet sprite (Sprite zero) as a mixer. They always have that. I really haven't seen diet tonic around, but it may only pulled out when requested??

Do you know if that's something you can get with the soda package, or is it only available in cans and used as a mixer by the bar staff? Thank you for the info!

If your ship has a Freestyle machine, you can get DIet Sprite with as part of one of the unlimited beverage packages. Without a Freestyle machine, you would have to purchase cans.

Ah well, that's what I figured. Darn! (We'll be on the Liberty at the beginning of November, no Freestyle machines there!)

Thanks for the info :-)

If your ship has a Freestyle machine, you can get DIet Sprite with as part of one of the unlimited beverage packages. Without a Freestyle machine, you would have to purchase cans.

Officially.

Unofficially, canned sodas that aren't offered from the guns, especially mixers like sprite, tonic water or ginger ale (but I've gotten free Dr. Pepper, too) are disseminated based on how friendly your bartender is, as part of the soda package. It really, really never hurts to ask(or offer a bribe? Yes, I said it).

Edited by Diplomacy

LOL! I thought I was the only person who drank gin and diet tonic! I have never been able to find it anywhere in any bar, so the only time I get to enjoy it is when I buy it by the bottle for consumption at home.

LOL! I thought I was the only person who drank gin and diet tonic! I have never been able to find it anywhere in any bar, so the only time I get to enjoy it is when I buy it by the bottle for consumption at home.

Well then there is 3 of us. Gin & Diet Tonic with lime is my summer pool drink. :D