Liberty after dry dock in January!

Personally I wouldn't book the first cruise after drydock, as sometimes lounges or amenities haven't been finished or problems haven't been worked out with things, and it takes into or all of the first sailing to finish things.

The Oasis didn't open everything right away for most of the Trans Atlantic, and the Enchantment had a few things that didn't open it's first cruise after Drydock as well.

From what I can see the new Suite Lounge is for Suite Guests only. Doesn't say anything about Gold cards. The Diamond Lounge is for Loyalty guests who are Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle level.

Makes sense and many figured this was the way things were going. So there will be a Suite concierge and a Diamond concierge. I am D+ but get the drink package so no big deal regarding cocktail hours for me.

We are booked on Liberty for March & April 2016. My big disappointment is no Izumi. Having sailed the Navigator the last couple years from Texas we had Izumi as well as Sabor, Chops and Giovanni's. Liberty is a bigger ship with one less specialty restaurant.

If it's anything like the Oasis/Allure the Suite Lounge will also be open to Pinnacle Club Members. Wouldn't be the first time there is an error with the advance ship maps

However, it is still showing a Concierge on Deck 10. Wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't exist after the drydock.

Edited by Firefighterhoop

If it's anything like the Oasis/Allure the Suite Lounge will also be open to Pinnacle Club Members. Wouldn't be the first time there is an error with the advance ship maps

However, it is still showing a Concierge on Deck 10. Wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't exist after the drydock.

When I look at the new deck plan for deck 10 it shows a Library/Card Room instead of a CL. Looks like two Lounges on the revamped Liberty. One for Suite guests and the other for Loyalty guests (D, D+, Pin). As far as Pin access to Suite lounges only time will tell.

When I look at the new deck plan for deck 10 it shows a Library/Card Room instead of a CL. Looks like two Lounges on the revamped Liberty. One for Suite guests and the other for Loyalty guests (D, D+, Pin). As far as Pin access to Suite lounges only time will tell.

ImageUploadedByForums1444474673.322377.jpg.25f436f6f5a63026e0adf53b6cf3d434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hopefully someone will do one of the deck plan comparisons. I made a list of some of the changes I noted.

Deck 2, no changes

Deck 3

Catacombs disco removed, for 19 new inside cabins.

Art Gallery reduced for 4 new inside cabins.

Bernini and Velasquez private dining removed for additional passengers in MDR. (10 outside cabins currently not added as they were with Freedom.)

Deck 4

Catacombs disco upper level removed to make room for Sabor specialty dining.

Deck 5

The Sphinx Lounge converted to Star Lounge

Champagne Bar converted to R Bar.

Deck 6

Business Services area removed for 4 new inside cabins along with one additional forward inside.

Deck 7

The Library removed for 4 new inside cabins along with one additional forward inside.

Unclear what is happening with starboard hump balcony cabins, but they could just be getting renumbered with a possible suite added?

Deck 8

Forward inside cabin added.

Deck 9

Forward inside cabin added

Deck 10

Concierge Club removed for addition of combined Library/Card room

Deck 11

The next to last Portofino in the fleet is removed making room for Giovanni’s Table

Outdoor area around sides and forward of gym removed.

Deck 12

Forward sun deck area removed and jogging track redirected.

Small sitting area with sofas and chairs portside removed.

14 Balcony cabins added

4 Inside cabins added

26 Panoramic cabins added

Deck 13

Forward St. Tropez sun deck and sitting areas removed and replaced with a large open possible sun deck without function defined on the area added above the new panoramic cabin area.

Liberty Dunes mini-golf and the Golf Simulator removed along with the Wipe out bar and café to make room for the new water slides.

Possible addition of suite sun deck not specified on deck plans.

Deck 14

Seven Hearts card room and Cloud Nine function room removed for the new Suite Lounge.

79 new cabins added increasing the double occupancy count for the ship by 158 + passengers

The Suite Lounge will almost definitely include Pinnacle members. If they have the Gold Card, they'll get in. Most likely just another website discrepancy, as usual. Also, the fact that the SL on Oasis and Allure allow Pinnacles probably means that Liberty's will too!

Hopefully someone will do one of the deck plan comparisons. I made a list of some of the changes I noted.

Deck 2, no changes

Deck 3

Catacombs disco removed, for 19 new inside cabins.

Art Gallery reduced for 4 new inside cabins.

Bernini and Velasquez private dining removed for additional passengers in MDR. (10 outside cabins currently not added as they were with Freedom.)

Deck 4

Catacombs disco upper level removed to make room for Sabor specialty dining.

Deck 5

The Sphinx Lounge converted to Star Lounge

Champagne Bar converted to R Bar.

Deck 6

Business Services area removed for 4 new inside cabins along with one additional forward inside.

Deck 7

The Library removed for 4 new inside cabins along with one additional forward inside.

Unclear what is happening with starboard hump balcony cabins, but they could just be getting renumbered with a possible suite added?

Deck 8

Forward inside cabin added.

Deck 9

Forward inside cabin added

Deck 10

Concierge Club removed for addition of combined Library/Card room

Deck 11

The next to last Portofino in the fleet is removed making room for Giovanni’s Table

Outdoor area around sides and forward of gym removed.

Deck 12

Forward sun deck area removed and jogging track redirected.

Small sitting area with sofas and chairs portside removed.

14 Balcony cabins added

4 Inside cabins added

26 Panoramic cabins added

Deck 13

Forward St. Tropez sun deck and sitting areas removed and replaced with a large open possible sun deck without function defined on the area added above the new panoramic cabin area.

Liberty Dunes mini-golf and the Golf Simulator removed along with the Wipe out bar and café to make room for the new water slides.

Possible addition of suite sun deck not specified on deck plans.

Deck 14

Seven Hearts card room and Cloud Nine function room removed for the new Suite Lounge.

79 new cabins added increasing the double occupancy count for the ship by 158 + passengers

Thanks for the comparison. I'm looking forward to being on Liberty in November for the first time. Then I'll be on again in March to see all the changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have booked cabin 7334 and now it is just a red square, what are they doing to my deck?

At least it wasn't two down from there, that one is GONE!

I think they will still have mini golf available.

I am excited to have the changes.

I have booked cabin 7334 and now it is just a red square, what are they doing to my deck?

Hate to say it, but I really think that this spells the end of mini golf on Liberty.

I like the idea of change and improvement, but with 70 plus cabins added that is more people and less deck space - just saying:) Maybe no big deal, but could make this ship seem crowded?

Same has happened to Freedom, and I haven't noticed many complaints relating to crowding.

I have a cruise booked in 7336, which is untouched. However, there are two other cabins in our group, one of which is not on the current deck plans!:eek:

Im not a waterslide person myself, so for me it won't be... BUT I understand that a lot of families want and will use them so I'll go pout in the corner by myself :p

I mean it doesn't make or break the cruise (Having been on many RCCL ships without them) but always enjoy playing and again would use it more than slides.

Edited by Firefighterhoop